Chapter 18

I woke up to the smell of food mmm its smells so good. I got up and ran out of the room as fast ad I could making it to the kitchen and seen a lot of food. Holy hell I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!!!!!!!! I hear a chuckle from behind me, I spin around to find Rebekah and Klaus.

"Well I knew that would get you up but not that fast"

"What's that supposed to mean Klaus are you calling me fat"

"No of course not love I know how much you lobe food and you always gets you up"

"Wait did I miss something"

"Ya, the only time he does this is when he's trying to bribe me so Klaus anything to tell me"

"Ummm ya you have to go to school some time"

"Ugh I've been to school so many times why me why not bekah"

"She will be going with you and you two will need to get in the doppelganger's head by messing with her friends"

"Fine but that's only if you buy me new clothes and shoes"

"Fine but only because I like you"

"Hey what about me"

"You have to go because Blair needs someone to make sure she doesn't kill some one"

"Ugh fine but I'm not going to like it"

"You don't have to"

"Alright can I eat now and what did you enroll me as"

"You name is Blair Mikealson because I going to adopt you and change your name because I know how much you hate your old one and yes"

"Thank you and food finally I'm starved"

"Your welcome and we're going to have a ball to show everyone we have a new member of the family"

"I hate dresses and I don't own any"

"Rebekah will take you shopping for everything and you will get your new clothes then to"

"OK when's the ball"

"In two days lots of people will be there and please be on your nest behavior"

"Fine and where's everyone else"

"They are all getting things for the ball and I think Kol is finding himself dinner"

"OK well I'm eating now"

He nodded and Rebakah is squealing about what she going to wear and what I'm going to wear god she's going to kill me. Oh well I'm to hungry to think about that.