Chapter 19

After I got done eating I desided to have a look around the house. I wonder why o had to stay in Kols room they had a bunch of guest rooms unless Rebakah had this planed out when she heard I was staying here. Its not like I'm complaining Kol is pretty hot but what ever, I wonder if Klaus told her that I'm a flirt guess she'll find that out later. I wonder where Klaus is hmmm wonder if he's still working on his hybrids. I finally found him in his creepy mad scientist lab god what did he do when I was gone oh well.

"Hey not to startle you but you have a mad scientists lab in your house"

"God don't do that and do you think you could help me"

"Ya and when's Kol getting back I need to ask him something"

"Thank you and don't know you could call him"

"Welcome and I'm so stupid I dont know why I didn't think of that I'll call him after I help you what do you need help with anyway"

"Well all of my hybrids die after the wake up from the vampire transformation and I can't seem to figure out why do you think you could help me"

"Ya let me look at the note and things and when we figure it out we will need a strong test subject"

"OK here's the problem that I can't figure out and I already have a test subject love"

"Ya ok "

I look at it it seems he's written it backwards so the process he doing is wrong wait what is this well well well looks like we need the blood of a doppelganger.

"Well it seems that the process your doing is backwards and you need a doppelganger's blood to complete the transformation"

"Really thank you but we need to find a way to get the doppelgangers blood with out the baby vampires knowing"

"I think I could do that and she won't even know but when I do it I need to be in control of at least half of my powers and that won't take long"

"Alright so I'm going to mess with some people and cause a little hell you should call Kol or we might be in some trouble if he kills to many people"

"Ya I was going to do that and have fun with causing hell oh ya if your doing it to my ex-bros then cause a little mote for me please"

"OK I was going to anyway by the way when I get the papers you need to sign them yo so you want to be my adopted daughter"

"Ya OK and thanks again for that"

"No problem love bye"

"Bye"

He left in a swoosh and I walked out of his lab thing what ever he calls it to go get my phone, but I bumped into a wall. I heard chuckling and look up to find that it wasn't a wall it was Kol.

"Hey sorry about that I was going to call you to make sure every thing was OK"

"Hey ya every thing was good but now it got even better"

"What do you mean got better"

"Well I was getting lonely and was coming back here to see if you wanted to go to the grill and get some drink"

"Ya sure let go put some thing on and I'll be right down"

"OK I heard that Stefan, Damon, Elana and their little group I'd going to be there"

"Cool all the more reason to mess with them and their group possibly to find Klaus's little test subject to"

"You do know that all of his hybrid toys died right"

"Ya but that's because he didn't do somethings right but that's all better now"

" Cool now get your fine ass upstairs and change I want alcohol"

"Alright be back in a minute"

I ran upstairs and got dressed in a black pair of skinny jeans a red shirt with a black studded cross a pair of blood red heels my signiture leather jacket the I rembered that I could do my hair and make up with a power that I learned. I snapped my fingers and my hair was perfectly straight and had a look to it that made it edgey I loved it, then I did it again and my make up was perfect my eyes bad the smokey eye effect with black eyeliner my lip wear blood red just how I like them.

"Well don't you look sexy"

"Thanks Kol now lets go mess with those stupid assholes"

"Well some ones excited but what ever I wanna get drunk"

"Ya let's go but we're taking my car"

"Of course you have a Ferrari its also hella awesome lets go"

I smiled and grabbed my keys then we were off. Those sons of bitches won't know what hit them.