Chapter 21

*The next morring *

I woke up in Kol 's room how did I get here the last thing I remember is falling asleep talking to Rebekah.Hmmm I wonder if some one carried me up here oh well lets not dwell on the past I'm hungry. I tried to get up but something was holding me down I turrned around to find Kol oh so he carried me up here ok I'm fine with everything but the fact that I cant eat grrrr I need to find away to get up. After struggling for about 20 minutes I remembered that u can teleport I fell stupid so I teleported to the kitchen to find Damon Stephan Klaus Elijah and Rebekah.

"It seems that your throwing a party without me huh well I'm here so what the hell are you to doing here"

"We're here because we want to know what the hell you are"

"Ah so impending question the answer is for us to know and you to find out"

Klaus and me were smirking Elijah kept a poker face and Rebekah was frowning hmmm I winder why that is I guess I will have to talk to her. While I was thinking Damon ran at me and pinned me to the wall stupid stupid boy.

"When are you going to learn never to pick a fight with me"

"When you tell me what the hell you are "

"You see I'm afraid that your are going to have to fiqure that out on you own"

I looked in to his eyes and he started to yell in pain I smirked I guess that the demon part of me is stronger than the angel part oh well I like the demon part better. Damon let go of me only to have Stefan to grab me well Lois like their impatient. I looked into his eye and he started to yell in pain to. I let the pain go and pinned then to the wall Klaus looked at me his eyes shinning in pride Elijah was partily enjoying it but Rebekah look disgusted there's something going in with her and I want to know what.

"What the hell did you do to us you bitch "

"Well lets just that I fiqured out what i really am. Now I'm going to ask you to once to leave or I WILL kill you right here and now "

"Fine but when we fiqure out what you are we will kill you"

I let them go and they dissapeard with out any father words.

"Well I don't know what about you to but I'm absolutely proud of Blair"

"Yes me to brother but one question is your demon side stronger than your angel side"

"It seems so but I dont mind it I like the demon part of me better "

"Me to Blair it suits your better"

"It seems it does doesn't it Rebekah "

"No it doesn't I don't like this side of you "

"It suits her perfectly "

I spin around to find a shirtless Kol damn he has got abbs yummy

"Stay out of this Kol you never net her before this she was nice sweet and careing not a cold heartless bitch"

"Yes I was I've always been like this but you wouldn't know that sense you were always with different guys and I haven't seen you sense the 20's now you know the real me "

"If this is the real you I don't want any part of you "

"Good because I'm tired of people treating me like some piece of fucking trash because I'm different the only people that haven't is Klaus Elijah Ester and Kol I thought you would understand but your the same as every other god damned person in this world so thank you for showing me who you really are "

I didn't wait for a reply from her I walked away from them snapped my fingers changed my clothes hair and make up and walked out of the door ignoring their yells for me to come back. I will come back but after u take a walk to clear my mind I needed to be alone right now the only person to seem to get it was Kol he gets me when no one else does and I apperecate that. When I was in the wood I dicided to take a run and that's exactly what I did.