Chapter 22

I don't know how long I ran for but I was feeling alot better you can never run from your problems but you can run with then. I got back to the house it was dark and I relised that the ball was in two days joy. I walked in the house to find Kol sitting on the sofa waiting for me awww how sweet of him.

"Blair your back I thought you left"

"I could never leave y'all are the first people that actually acepted me well most of y'all "

"Don't listen to her Blair your perfect the way you are "

I didn't notice until we were touching but Kol had gotten up and walked to me.

"Thank you Kol that means alot your the only person that's said that to me"

I could feel his breath on my lips. I looked io into his beautiful eyes. All of the sudden he crashed his lips to mine I was shocked at first but quickly kissed him back. He kissed me like I was made out of china that would brake any second. We broke apart and locked eyes.

"Wow "

"Ya"

"Uh we should go to sleep you must be tired let's get you to bed"

"Ya lets do that"

Why did he kiss me why did I feel butterflies when he did why did i want yo kiss him again. All of the questions swirled around in my head they were making me dizzy. I need to figure out these feelings I'm not suppose to feel like this I cant no I'll just ignore it until it goes away. I thought by coming here I could get away form every thing like this fuck me could this get any worse.