Chapter 23

When i woke up i noticed that no one was in the bed but the shower was on. I got flashbacks of last night why the hell did i let that happen i came here to get away from that thats why i left in the first place. Damnit why cant i ever get away from that but some things telling me that it has to do with what I am. I was snaped out of my thoughts by the shower turring off was i really thinking that long. Then Kol walks out of the door just in a towl I bit my lip looking him up and down dammn he looked so sexy wet and in a towl.

"Like what you see"

"Hmmm yes i do but that doesnt mean that you can walk around like that all day"

"Well yes i could but that wouldnt be appropritive now would it"

"No it wouldnt have you seen Klaus"

"No but if I was going to look for him i would go check the baby vamps house"

"Why would he oh never mind ok Im going to take a shower so dont be a pedo and come in there cuz i will kick your ass and then rip your balls off"

"Ok but you know you would like it if i came in"

"No i wouldnt so dont get any ideas"

I walked into the closet and got a black pair of skinny jeans and a dark blue crop top with a pair of black nike high tops. I walked out of the closet and into the bath room maybe i can sort through these feelings in there.

*Kol's p.o.v*

I watched as she went into the bath room she acted like that kiss never happend why i thought she wanted it but then i thought bck to what Elijha said

!Flashback!

I was in the kitchen waiting for Blair to get back when Elijha walked it looked like some thing was troubleing him but its not like i really care about that when MY Blair isnt here.

"You know Kol that Blair doesnt allow herself to get close to people the only person Ive ever seen her get close to was Klaus but thats in a more father daughter way but the only reason that happend was because he saved her and he didnt let Bliar push him away but you are going to let her push all of her feelings away if you dont act on yours shes going to try to ran hide and anything else she can do not to have feelings for you but i can tell that she has some type of feelings for you but i dont know what they are you might want to figure that out before she runs away like she did the last time she liked some one "

"Why would she do that"

"I dont know i guess its because the way she was treated when she was with the Salvators she wasnt treated like she was part of the family they treated her like she wasnt there she was always alone until her uncle came and found out she wasc better than Damon and Stefan at fighting sio he taught her instead of the brothers she had every thing going for her when she went into a survival that was until Kathrine found out what she really was she left their house and found her Blair put up an amazing fight against a vampire her human form wasnt enough thou some of her demon side came out it gave her enough time for Klaus to find her and bite her she woke up 2 hours later in Klaus's house and him watching her then everything from that point on i dont know because Klaus kept her a secret from us do to what she is"

" Wow i never would have thought that she had to go throu"

"Ya shes a fighter and she always had to go throught things that would have killed many others buy she always seems to come out on top of everything thats thrown at her and that what makes her different than others like her shes always had walls that only Klaus has been able to see past due to them being so close. She scares me some times because shes always had an uncontrollable amount of blood lust it can get quite out of control your the only other person that I've seen get some what past her walls and that means that you can save her from what ever evil thats inside her from what mother did to her"

"Why me why not Klaus you said that he was the first one to get past her walls" 

I hate the idea of Klaus getting close to her why was he able to get past them first.

"Because they have a father daughter relationship so theres not much he can do the thing she needs is an anchor to keep her demonic side of her contained you are that person"

"Ok but i still don't understand "

"You don't need to understand you just need to be there to stop her from acsucivly killing people"

"Ok i will"

!Flashback over!