Chapter 2

hana's pov

I wake up from my sleep and it had been a month since that incident happened .

flashback

I woke up knowing im lying on a bed in a room . I look around and then a lady walked into the room .

"oh , you hv wake up .. what is yr name dear " she asked .

"hana , park hana . where am I ? and may I know who you are ? " I asked due to my curiosity .

"you can call me mrs lee , I live next door to you and you are currently in yr apartment"

"wait what ?! how did I get in here ?"

" a man brought you here last night, he showed me a piece of paper and it has your address written on it so I just showed him this room .."

" a man ? did he wore any necklace with a thunder shaped locket or something like that ?? "  i asked since that's the only thing I remember from last night .

and how did he even know the address , I thought . oh ya I was holding the paper while running last night , now that explains how.

"oh yes I noticed that necklace since he wore all black last night so it is easy to see that silver shiny necklace . why?"

"oh nothing thankyou and nice to meet you by the way :) "

"okay . I'm next door if you need anything " she told me before leaving me alone wondering who the guy is ..

end of flashback .

I jump out from my bed and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine . then I walk to the closet and find something comfortable to wear since I didn't plan on going out today .

I put on my sweatpants and a t- shirt . I then tie my hair into a ponytail and walk to the kitchen to eat my breakfast . suddenly I hear a knock followed by a man more like a boy's voice saying "naegahosh" . I sigh and put a smile on my face since I know who is outside . It's my annoying neighbour who live next door (mrs lee on the right and him on the front) , I open the door to reveal that cutie 10:10 eyesmile. yes he might be annoying but he's also my friend and I do think he's cute .

"what do you want soonyoung or should I call hoshi?" I ask while blinking my eyes few times.

"It's been a month since I know u and Im wondering if you're willing to....."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

end of chapter 2 hehe .

please vote and comment if you like this not so good fic . lots of love from wna ~