Chapter 4

mingyu's pov (yeeaayyy)

I decided to wake up early today. I wash myself and wear something comfortable since I want to jog around the neighbourhood before going to the new school . yeah it's monday ergh.

I bring water bottle along with me then I jog around . while I'm jogging , I remembered the scene that caused me to move to the other school .

flasback

"mingyu , here take this present"

"mingyu , please accept this . I made this with loves hihi"

"mingyu , are you free this evening . maybe we can hang out together or something" she blushed .

"SORRY BUT NO ,I'm busy. anyone who didn't eat breakfast yet may take this" I shouted .

yeah it's just a normal day for me at school . every girls want me and every boys want to be me .

It sounds like I'm bragging but that's the truth .

the bell rang marking that  the class has started . I was "focusing" on the teacher mumbling about something that I know nothing about and suddenly a lady came in .

in a diva way.

you know how.

the lady suddenly shouted "who is KIM MINGYU?" everyone startled .

what does this ahjumma wants from me .

"me" I raised my hand and stand up .

that lady walked to me and "PAAM OR BAAM OR ANY SOUNDS THAT MAKE SENSE" .

she slapped me on my right cheek that caused a girl to suddenly stand up and shouted "omma ! 0_0 what are you doing ??!"

"bcs of this kid you lose focus on study and skipped yr classes right?"

"it's not his fault . It's my fault that I followed him around" she confessed .

"okay what so I got a stalker and her crazy mom slapped me" I thought .

"I don't care ! You , KIM MINGYU get out of this school right now . I don't want to see you here again . I think you've got enough demerits to walk you out from this school" 

"WHAT . BUT WHAT IS MY FAULT??" I half shouted as the teacher gave me "please don't" look .

(BEING HOT AND GOODLOOKING IS YR FAULT MINGYU).

the teacher excused me to her room as she let the lady who is also the school director talk to her daughter .

"mingyu I'm sorry . you are a good kid but I think you need to move to sevit high school . It's not that far from this school and still in this neighbourhood . this is for you and our school's sake"

"okay I know that school but what do you mean by for my own sake . I didn't do anything wrong " I tried to convince her that I don't need to move out .

"well she has power on this school and I don't what anything like today happening again . please mingyu , I hope u understand " she sigh . well she's a good teacher anyway .

"okay fine"

"good you can start to attend that school on this monday :) . thnkyou so much mingyu for understanding" 

so basically I got kicked out from school bcs I'm too attractive ok .

end of flashback

sucks. now I need to introduce myself again and start everything again . what a

"ouch!"
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking at the front just now"  a voice spoke .

hana's pov

"no omg I'm the one who should be sorry "  a guy apologised to me as he gave me his helping hand to get me up .

yes . I fell on my butt .

"are you okay?" he asked sounded like he's worried .

"yeah I'm fine . and thankyou"  I said as I get up with my hand in his.

"soo okay byeee :-)))) " I tried to excuse myself  before things get awkward .

"oh okay maybe we can meet again"

"okay sure!" I then run away (dashi run run runnn)

"hey what is yr .... "

mingyu's pov .

"hey what is yr name ? " I asked but she's already far away to hear me .

nevermind.

but where did I see her before ?

she looks so familiar .

ugh nevermind .

<><><><><><><><><><

ok let's do some Q&A since the single is amazing .

based on song wise ; bts or got7?

anyway mingyu is finally out yeheettt . please look forward to next chapter to know whether they will meet again or not and do vote and comments if you like this . recommend it to your friends too hehe . lots of love from wna ~