Chapter 7

mingyu's pov

we walk out of the school together . It was awkward .

"emm"

"I'm sorry"

hana turns facing me .

"for everything . it must be so awkward to you . I shouldn't have done that " I look at the ground .

"nah it's fine . It's just an accident  " she smiles .

I'm glad that she's okay with it I mean I didn't want her to feel awkward with me .

am I too rush ?

I don't think so , it's just the first step . next is our arcade-date . I will just call it a date .

"let's get home and wash ourselves and then we meet at the park around 4 ? " I look at my watch . its almost 3 now so I guess an hour would be enough since the park is just in the neighbourhood.

"okay see you later" we bid goodbyes.

"hana-ya wait ! "

"huh?"

"can we exchange phone numbers I mean it will be easier for us later"

"oh ya sure"

so we exchanged our numbers and walk home .

hoshi's pov

I felt quite dizzy while walking home from school just now .

I don't know why but everything seems blurry but thank god I  arrived at the apartment .

I unlock the door and went inside . idk why but the room looks different yet familiar enough .

"urgh maybe bcs of the dizziness"I thought .

I quickly walked to the bathroom and took my shower . maybe it can ease my headache a bit.

after I'm done . I wrapped a towel around my waist revealing my upper body . I'm home alone anyway. and a towel on my head to dry my hair.

I walked to the bed and jump onto it . I switched on the tv bcs I don't want to feel lonely while scrolling my phone . I mean this is the best way ever .

after a few minutes I fell asleep.

hana's pov

I open the door of my apartment and quickly skip to the bathroom to take a shower .

" I don't want to be late " I giggle remembering the scene just now.

"wake upp hanaa omg" I talk to myself .

anyway after I took a quick shower , I walk to the closet and choose an outfit for this evening . I hear something from my room . like a sound coming from a television . I put on a pastel coloured sweater with a skinny jeans and a snapback .

"ergh I must forgot to switch off the tv again" I mumble while walking towards my room.

"ohh!"

"yaa! what are you doing here ???!! and why are you topless omg . ya hoshi wake up !" I throw a pillow to him .

"this is my apartment anyway . what's so wrong about it aish . why are you here ?? miss me much huh?" he smirk .

"first of all this is my apartment !! wake up already omaigad"

"hana..."

"what!" I glare at him.

"I feel sick . I think I have a headache and now I feel so weak" he said slowly .

"are you sick ? you should wear yr shirt and pants . it's cold that's why you got sick aish" I speak in a softer tone .

I put my hand on his head . woah.

it's freaking hot .

just like his body . ok kidding .

but yeah I'm so worried .

" I can't find my clothes anywhere that's why I just wore a towel like this " he point at his body .

"bcs this is my apartment duh . I told you to seperate the keys . ergh nevermind just wait I will get some clothes for you from yr apartment"

"hana can you just wait here for a while" he held my hand .

I can't just leave him alone . I guess I need to cancel my plan to go to the arcade with mingyu .

I sent a message to mingyu .

hana : hey mingyu , it's hana . I'm sorry but I don't think I can make it today . sorry :'(

mingyu: awwwh why :((

hana: hoshi is sick rn and I need to take care of him . I'm sorry .

mingyu : oh really . nevermind then but may I know why you're with hoshi ?

hana : aaah I forgot to tell you before . I'm his neighbour .

mingyu : owhh that explains . please send my "get well soon" wish to hoshi :)

hana : okay thnkyou for understanding . you are such a nice guy :)

mingyu : I know and I will only be like that towards you .

I blush while reading it and Idk why .

urgh what is this feeling.

hoshi's pov

I saw hana blush while looking at her phone . weirdo

"hanaaaa yaaaaaaa "

"whatt "

"do something . don't just blush alone there "

"but you asked me to wait just now" she try to defend herself .

"oh I just want to ask you something . I mean are you going anywhere since you dress yourself up" I look up and down at her .

"oh I'm supposed to go to the arcade with mingyu this evening . but bcs you are sick I cancelled it "

oh wow . why did she cancelled her date with her love just bcs of me .

am I a bad person for asking her to wait for me .

"yaa just gooo ! mingyu is waiting for you . I'm fine just help me to get some clothes . and please let me sleep on ur bed for a while hehehe I'm too dizzy to stand up"

"nah , mingyu says it's okay and he said 'get well soon' to you . he's such a great guy right " she smiled .

"yeah he is . well okay then do you really love seeing me topless or what . go and get some clothes for me already"

"im going !!" she walk out of the door .

you should have gone to mingyu and leave me alone instead of making me feel bad like this . *sigh*

><><><><><><><><><

sorry if it's boring . mian mian