Chapter 3

hana's pov

"It's been a month since I know u and Im wondering if you're willing to....." he looks deep into my eyes while saying it

TO WHAT

OMG HOSH DON'T ASK ME FOR A DATE .

I LIKE YOU WAIT WHAT NO I HATE YOU

PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT WORD

"hey! are you listening or not? huh" he said after he flicked my forehead .

"oh yea yea what is it again?" I asked trying to not sound so obvious that I was daydreaming just now.

"I asked you if u are willing to buy me some food or something . It's been a month since we were living together as a neighbour and you nvr bought me anything .... "

"dude what .. I thought you were about to ask me something else just now . why did you stared into my eyes that deep just for food ergh " I said annoyed .

BCS FOOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS FOOD .

OK JUST KIDDING BACK TO THE STORY

"it's because I am hungryy" he pouts . "and what were you thinking haaaaah ? " he asked with a smirk on his face.

"first of all don't pout . you are not cute" TO WHOM IM LYING . HE'S SOO CUTEE . "nothing" "I thought it was going to be a date fyuhh" I mumble .

"OK what ever . but I still want my food " he chuckled .

"ugh fine sit there QUITELY and do not break anything or just don't touch anything . I'll be in the kitchen to cook breakfast for us since I'm too lazy to go out with you or even anybody right now . okay ? "

"yeah yeah ew you sound like my mum" he stated .

I then skip to the kitchen and think about what to cook .

hoshi's pov

I was looking around trying my best not to break anything but I won't promise about touching anything .

I saw her phone on her sidebed table . I took it and try to unlock it . good thing she doesn't set any password or pin for her phone .

"she looks so cute" I thought while I'm looking at the wallpaper .

it was her cat named momo. (scream TWICCEEE)

then I look through the contact and saw my number , and the name saved for it is 'annoying hoee' . "this girl seriously" I thought.

I changed my contact name to "bae hoshi♥" . heheeehehhehehe. I also set my number as the dialer number 1 till 10 . again hehehehhehehe.

I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen so I quickly put her phone down and walk to the dining table and sit on the chair.

"what were you doing just now ??? " she asked .

"oh nothing just lying on yr bed. you know, trying to get my body use to it" I smirked .

"0_0 wtf are you talking about you little hoe come here I'm gonna shove your mouth with this food so that you can stop saying nonsense!!!" she scream while chasing me around her apartment .

a normal day begins again :))) .

><><><><><><><><><><

hello guysss . soo yeah mingyu's character didn't 'pop up' yet (we gon get it pop it we gon we gon get it pop it awh!) ok sorry . but yeahh I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistakes . do vote and comments if you love it tq! lots of love from wna~