Chapter 15

^ to add more feels .
--------------------------------------

hana's pov

I took a taxi and went home . I went into hoshi's apartment and I saw a box on his bed . it's a huge box decorated with beautiful black and white strips . I opened it and my eyes widen at the sight. it's occupied with all the things that I gave him . and there's also a lot of cards and gifts wrapped nicely in the box . there's a blue colored piece of paper in the box that caught my sight . I took it and read it ,

" hana-ya . these are all the birthday gifts and cards for you . I won't make it till your bday anymore , I'm sorry :') . and when you open the time capsule , remember to take the "item" with you . I know you will only read the letters since you are too clumsy to notice that ㅋㅋ live well park hana "

" when did you even prepare all of this . you should just take care of yrself soonyoung-ah . you will be fine. I trust you" tears dropping from my eyes .

then my phone rang . mingyu called me and I quickly answered it . I wiped my tears ,

" hello ? "

" hana ! you need to come here . hoshi .. "

no no hoshi no . everything's gonna be fine . hoshi please .

I quickly ran out his apartment and ran to the hospital . I don't have time to wait for the taxi anymore . I bring the box with me .

"kwon soonyoung , please "

hoshi in the background voice. 

" park hana , annyeong !! ^_^ wahh hahaha I can't believe I'm writing you this . first of all thank you for the breakfast you cooked for me . It's so goooddd . I'm always grateful to have you as my neighbour , you know that right . I'm sorry , I've been an annoying person towards you . I bet you hate me so much but bcs I'm cute you can't help but to not hate me with your whole heart hahahah . we had showed each other all side of us , our weaknesses and what we're good at. I'm sorry that I keep this a secret from you . I'm sorry bcs I don't have the courage to tell you all of this by myself . honestly , I want to be yours , and you to be mine . but I know I can't that's why I'm trying my best to not look that obvious that I like you. when my parents left me , I realised that losing people that you love is so painful . I don't want you to feel that . I know what are you thinking right now " what is with this kid suddenly talking like this" hahha . I don't have much time left , hana-ya . I was diagnosed with cancer . to be more specific lung cancer . you once asked me why I'm so light . it's because I can't eat well . I will always vomit afterwards . I don't want to tell you all of this but I know it will be more painful if I leave you without you knowing what you want to know . I'm sorry hana-ya because I can't protect you anymore . I'm sorry that I'm weak . that night , the night when I first saw you , I don't get it why. you cried that night . I just want to help you so I don't get it . but when I saw your terrified face , I know , I need to protect you . I bring you to my apartment so that I can take care of you. luckily there's an empty room just in front of my room . and don't worry , I will stay with you forever . just wear the necklace that I gave you in the time capsule . you can fit me in that necklace , next to your heartbeat , keep it deep within your soul and yes my last wish is , "mingyu is a good guy" , you always have said that right . He loves you hana . and you will slowly love him soon so please be with him . you deserve someone like him . I'm pretty sure he can protect you well.  I'm glad that my first and last kiss is with you . I will miss you . Let's not end this in a sad way you need to live well okay , and ohya , you are very beautiful park hana . I love you . annyeong~"

back to hana's pov

I arrived at the hospital . when I was just about to enter the room

" tut tut tuttttttttttttttt "

" ya kwon soonyoung . wake up . ya ! you can't leave me just like this . wake up soonyoung-ah . please wake up "  I fell down onto my knee , crying next to him .

he is no longer here .

I love you , I'm sorry that I didn't say this before but I love you soonyoung-ah . I guess it's too late now.

" hana-ya . we need to let him go in peace "

" I can't mingyu-ya "

mingyu pulled me into his embrace and hug me tight . I cried with him . I don't know how can I survive without hoshi...

hoshi's pov

live well guys . I need to go first . annyeong .

-

the day end with two friends crying with each other knowing that their beloved friend had left them forever .

-the next morning-

mingyu's pov

I can't believe this . everything happened so fast . I lost my dad and now I lost my bestfriend . yeah I just realised that hoshi is even better than a best friend . It must be so hard for hana .

~ding

"mingyu , why aren't you home last night ? your friend hoshi gave you a gift yesterday when he came to the funeral . "

it's my mom . but what ?! so hoshi did went to the funeral . and what gift is she talking about .

I excuse myself to go home for a while to take that gift . hoshi's funeral will be in the evening so I still have time .

-

"what is this?"

" i don't know dear , open it if you want to know "

I open the gift by tearing the wrapping paper . it's a book . wait . it's familiar . I remember seeing this book before .

I flipped through the book ,

"thing that hana likes "

" hana's favourite foods "

" hana's favourite idols "

" what hana's allergic to "

I flipped the pages again and it's all full of hana . till I saw the last page , it's written

" oi kim mingyu , now you know a lot about hana right . take care of her well . I'm watching you okay. and thank you , you will miss me . I know . bye bye 사랑해 " 

dude , why must you make feel so bad like this . unknowingly tears start flowing down .

I took a bus to the hospital to meet hoshi for the last time .

-

" I had received the gift " I showed him the book and smile at him .

" it must be so nice if you are still here kwon hoshi . I can't tell this to you before and I regret not telling you this but  I love you as my friend dude . you are one of the nicest guy I ever met in my life. I will always remember you"

I held his hand and cried silently next to him .

"I will use this well" 

-

hana's pov

I saw mingyu crying next to hoshi .

my heart broke at the sight .

I still can't accept the fact that hoshi's gone but I know he is here with us . to cheer us up .

I took the "item" that hoshi put in the time capsule . it's a necklace. but it's not an ordinary necklace.

" you should have told me before that you are the one who saved me before . you should have told me , my hero "

><><><><><><><><><><><

I'M SORRY ㅠㅠ