Chapter 5

>school time<

hana's pov

as usual , I race to the class with hoshi . and I won today ohyeah in your face hoshh !

"you cheated!!"

"no I didn't . just accept the fact that I'm faster" I smirked .

we sat down at our usual seat while waiting for the teacher.

our homeroom teacher , mrs song came in to the class followed by a tall figure.

"is he even our age?" I whispered to hoshi .

"yes ofc then why did you think he's here ? stupid" he whispered back .

I send him a glare as he gives me a cute 10:10 smiling eyes . ergh just why .

mingyu's pov

"hello , my name is kim mingyu" I introduced myself then one person caught my sight.

"that girl"

"everything starts well in this school I guess" .

"mingyu , you may sit next to hana" the teacher pointed at the girl .

I nodded and skip to the table .

"oh so you are hana , I'm mingyu !" I wave my hand as I sit down next to her .

"oh yeah , nice to meet you and hv we ever met before ? you look familiar "

oh so she does remember me .

"you bumped into me at the park last time , remember?"

"oh yaaaa . I nvr thought that we were the same age . I mean what did you eat to get this tall . you should share some tips especially at that jerk" she pointed at the blonde haired guy at her back as she was facing me . (a/n yeah hoshi is on her left side while mingyu is on the right).

"I will . he does look like he needs it" hana laughed .

man she's beautiful .

that laugh . the smile omg .

she needs to be mine .

hoshi's pov

hana is talking to that mingyu guy and she looks really happy . I mean you know

she's really laughing !

she always swore or shouted something or even laugh about my 'weakness' when she was with me .

nvrmind why did I even care .

-skip school-

"hey want me to send you home ? "

"nah it's okay . I'm going with hoshi"

"oh okay" mingyu tried to smile .
what is their relationship that hana keeps talking about that hoshi . bestfriend I guess, mingyu thought.

hana's pov

"soonyoungg - ahhh"

"waeee . oh where is mingyu? eiii I thought he is the type of guy that you like . you know "gentleman that sends you home to make sure you're safe"" hoshi imitate me .