Chapter 9

Slim is in the media

-Aaron-

We went to the hospital. I'm all ready stich ed and patched up. Right now, Mariah still in the back. Suriya, and Shay are here. Kyron and Justice are both still gone and the other boys hand business to handle.

"Family of Mariah Red." A doctor in scrubs said as approaching us

"Yes sir?" Shay  said 

"I'm sorry to say that Mariah Red has passed." The doctor said

"How the hell you die over broken wrist?!?" Suriya said

"Ohh... that patient... Mariah Red... Ah yes, here she is. That patient has broken her wrist in 6 different  places. We put a wrist brace on her. She should be okay in a few weeks.

"Phew, thanks doctor! I was gone have to whoop yo ass for playing wit my emotions!" Shay  said patting the doctors shoulder and laughing

............

**Later that night**

-Mariah-

Me and are getting ready to go out. He wants to apologize buy doing this so imma let him. I was in my mirror making sure I looked good. I had on a mint green long sleeve crop top that said 'his girl' with  white high waisted skirt. I hold on come gold spiky heels to match. I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror when Aaron came and wrapped his arms around me.

"You look sexy!" Aaron said kissing my jaw

I got my phone and took a picture with his arms wrapped around me with him kissing my cheek. I put it on instagram under the caption:

@Baby_Riah:  Me and bae bout to head out. We looking cute. Ily!! @SexyniggaAaron

I got a lot of like and a lot of comment Dom haters talkin bout.

"She not even that cute."

"Why he settle for less."

I was like.

"Don't be jealous ya man want me and cuz you want my man. Instead of hating you need to gone somewhere and find a man that will settle for a hoe."

I got off of instagram and grabbed Aarons hand. We walked out the house looking fine! We was matching he had on, some all white Levi's a mint polo wit his timberland boots.

He opened my door for me and waiting for me to get in. When we was settled to the car He drove to a very fancy restaurant. We walked hand in hand in the restaurant and all eyes were on us. We ate some foods and drank some drinks then he got on his knee in front of me.