Chapter 15

-Aaron-

The crew and I was at my how's tryna figure out how to get Riah back.

"I say we go to the police!" Suriya said

This bitch was dumb, if we went to the police that would risk all of us going to jail. And losing our jobs.

"We can't. If we do we are all going to jail. Do ask questions, just know we can't go to the police." Shay said shaking here head

"I say, that I call up Tata and see if he knows anyone that's tryna take us down, and see who took Riah!" Justice said standing up

"I like her plan!" Kyron said

"A'ight I'll be right back!" Justice said going towards the door and opening it.

When the door opened a bloody Riah feel through it. Suriya screamed Nad ran over to her. Justice hot mad and went outside I guess to place the call still. Shay had went upstairs to retrieve her first aid kit. When she came back down she motioned for Slim and me to pick her up and take her to my office. Surya moved everything off the table.
Shay got to work. She dried off all the blood off of Riah's body. Then she patched up all the cuts Riah had on her legs. Then she stich ed up Riah's eyebrow cuz she split it when she fell on the hard floor. Lastly, she took the bullets out of her shoulders and leg. She patches up the wound and shook Riah to see if she would get up.
Riah woke up and immediately started crying. She was sobbing her eyes out. I felt bad cuz I wasn't there to protect her.

"Its okay, tell me what happened." Shay said trying to sooth Riah

Riah told her she was kidnapped and how she jumped out the window. How she got shot at and how violated she felt. She was crying uncontrollably and I felt so bad. I hugged her to let her kno that I was here to make sure she was okay. We were hugging and I was kissing her forehead then Justice busted in the door.

"So, I found out, Kyle and his crew are put to take your empire!!" Justice said pointing to Riah

"Why?!?" Riah said still crying

"Tata said that kyle has a big crush on you and you." Justice said pointing at me now.

"Me?!?" I said pointing at myself

Justice nodded her head slowly
Shay snickered in the background

"Where do this nigga lay his head at night?" I said letting Riah go

"I think I know!" Riah said mumbling

"Speak up!!"

"Don't come in here tell in at people, Aaron." Shay said stepping up to me

"Yea, at least she knows. She the lead in this shit! So calm the hell down!" Justice said stepping up to me also

I calmed down cuz ion need the bitches jumping me. I left the room and told the crew all the info I had. The boys aid we gone go handle that issue, but first we gotta take the girls somewhere. Obviously, someone knows where we be at. Tomorrow we gone take the girls to Puerto Rico.