Chapter 21

Kayla in the media

-Mariah-

I can't believe is nigga gone hide some shit like this. Don't he think I would wanna know that Jalen is still alive. Ian gone stress about it. We gone talk about it when he get up. I'm just sitting next to him watching tv as he sleeps. I wanna smack his ass across the face but then he probably would shoot me in the eyeball, cuz he don't take fear to well. I was mean mugging him as he slept. He was tossing and turning.

"Kayla."

Who the fuck is Kayla?!?

He was wet dreaming.

"Damn, Kayla."

This fool must have lost his rabbit ass mind!!

He was still tossing and turning. Then he laid on his back and was rubbing his parts. Imma fuck him up when he wakes up. Know what Ian gone take this shit, I'm leaving. I got out the bed and started packing clothes. He was so busy dreaming about Kayla that he didn't hear me or his phone ring. I went to the night stand and grabbed it. The screen had a girl on it with alot of emojis. I slid the button over and answered the phone.

**Phone Convo**

-?????- Baby?

-Me- Who is this?

-?????- This is Kayla, who is this may I ask?

-Me- A friend of Aarons. He's sleep right now, can I take a message?

-Kayla- Girl yes, tell that nigga his child is asking for his ass. I have to go to work soon so he need to hurry it up

I laughed cuz she was funny.

-Me- Ok I'll tell him. See you around

-Kayla- Bye girl

**Phone Convo Over**

That girl seemed cool. I have to work soon. I work at H&M at Lennox. I chose to work somewhere besides the trap cuz I wanna actual job. I still work at the trap though cuz it's quick and easy money.

"Who was that on the phone?" Aaron said scaring the shit outta me

"Nigga, you can be doing that!! It was Kayla she said to come get your child."

His face was priceless.

"I can explai----(gco)

"Nahh.... no need I'm bout to go to work. When I get back imma get my shit and go live somewhere else."

"Why?!?" He said standing up and grabbing my hands

"I can take yo fuckery anymore. You hold secrets from me. When were you gon tell me Jalen was still alive, Huh?"

He was speechless. He just sat back on the bed and put is head in his hands.

"That's what I thought. We through." I said grabbing my purse, keys, and phone. I left the house.

-Aaron-

I fucked up big time. I know I should have told Mariah about Uzziah(U-Zi-Ah). He is 5 years old. Me and Mariah been together for a year. I should have told her fom the jump but I didn't and that was dumb. Imma go pick Uzziah up from his mama house. Kayla is short light skinned. Thick in all the right places. She us pretty but I love Mariah. To be honest Mariah and Kayla could be great friends if the met.

I hopped in my car and drove to Kayla's  house. I pulled up to her driveway and walked up to her step. Before I even knocked on the door Kayla swung the door open.

"About damn time!!!!" Kayla said handing me Uzziah and his bag.

"I gotta go to work. So you need to watch hi  for today and the rest of this weekend." She said stepping out the door and locking it.

"Cool, see you later." I said

She waved not really paying attention and hopped in her car. She drove off so damn fast you would think I was hallucinating.

-Mariah-

I was at H&M giving pull the shit they need 23 my fellow employee came in.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I had to make sure my soon was with my baby daddy." Kayla said

Me and Kayla weren't the best of friends but we were cool. I nodded my head a showed her what the boss wanted us to do.

I hope this ain't the Kayla that Aaron had a child by.

"Girl, why you working your pregnant?" Kayla said folding some clothes

"I wasn't gone come but my ex pissed me off so I came." I said

She nodded

"What he do?" She said placing the clothes on the tables.

"He just keep lying all the damn time. He didn't tell me he had a child. I found put cuz someone called his phone this morning and told me him to come get his child." 7 said shaking my head

"Girl, my baby daddy ain't never come through. He met someone and forgot all about me. I mean I dont want his ass but damn his son needs him." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, I left him this morning. Which was a bad idea cuz ian got no where to stay." I said looking down embarrassed 

"Girl no problem, you can stay with me." She said rubbing my back

"No you don't hav---(gco)

"Hush girl, it's no problem. What's this nigga name that did you wrong anyway?" She said not taking no for an answer

"Aaron." I said

"That's my baby daddy's name too." She said surprised while laughing

I laughed too

"Small world." I said I wiped a tear away. My hormones were overreacting

"Aww, girl don't cry, it's gone be okay. You'll see, you do not need him." She said with sass while rubbing my back