Chapter 28

Kamryn  in the media

-Aaron-

After we was partying and getting wasted. Mariah had to get us home cuz I was high and drunk. Glad I had her cuz I woulda been probably sprawled out in the middle of the street dead somewhere. So she got us home safely. Ion remember much of last night though. One thing is, we did have sex. Ion know if I wrapped it up or not but it was good u woke up to the smell of food. I brushed my teeth and put some basketball shorts on. I walked downstairs and it saw food all across the dagumm table. Mariah was in some booty shorts with a sports bra. She was at the table eating. When she saw me her eyes lit up.

"Good morning!!" She said getting up to hug me

"Wassup. Why you so--- Oh yeah I dicked you down last night."I said smirking

"Shutup. You was tryna kill me!!" She said walking away

"Keep walking pike that and see if I don't do it again." I said as she was switching

"Boy bye!!" She said bending down and twerking

"Mmm. Girl stop!!" I said leaning back and staring at the show she was putting own

"I'm sowwy, Papi." She said pouting

-Mariah-

"Ian playing wit you!!!" He said I could tell I was getting him weak

"You want too, though!!" I said walking up to him and steering him to sit in a chair

I started to grind on his lap.

"Want me to stop, baby???" I said throwing my head back

He was really weak cuz he couldn't even get any words out. His hands were on my hips. I was grinding in him real hard. I could feel his member was happy too. I kissed him on his neck. That was his weak spot. He was moaning and shit.

"Let's go take a bath." I said getting up up and walking slowly to the room.

He rubbed his face and followed me.

I went to the bathroom and ran the water. I put the stopper in and waited for him to catch up with me.

"Strip!!" I yelled at him once he got in the bathroom

He did as I said. He was naked and his parts were just bare and staring at me. I smirked.

"Get in!!" I said pushing him towards the bathtub

He did as I said and got in. I stripped and got I the opposite side. We had one of those jacuzzi tubs so I had to swim to him. When I reached hi he wasted no time attacking my neck. He grabbed me and slammed me against his body. His was all up in my neck. I wanted to be in control so I pulled away. I pushed him on the tub wall and kissed Don his neck while stroking his soldier that was at attention. He threw is head back and gripped my ass. I got on him and slid his member in me. I was hopping like in lost my mind.

We went like that til he got tired of that and put me on all fours. We was going at in the tub until the water got cold. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He was ramming in me. I was on my back and he was in between my legs.

"Aaron, I can't take it!!!" I said and I was telling the truth

He was acting like he was tryna kill my insides. I could not handle that. He pulled out and at the same time he slammed back in me.

"Hold it, baby." Aaron groaned.

He flipped us over and I was on top. I was riding him til he wanted more. So he lifted up and began to go fast in me. I'ma be sore when he done. He turned to the side and pounded that way. We went til he got tired and he didn't get tired.

-Aaron-

After the thing with Mariah this morning. I went down to eat my food cuz I was hungry. She was in the shower cuz I took on before her.

"AARON!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?"

She ain't say nuthin so I guess she wanted me to go where she was. I walked up the stairs and she was on the floor.

"What happened?!?" I said going to her and picking  her up

"I'm sore, can you take a shower with me, please??" She said I felt bad cuz she was telling me she couldn't handle this dick and I still pounded her.

I chuckled and helped her to the bathroom. I took my clothes off cuz she was already naked.

"Girh, you gotta let me go, to get in da damn showa!!" I said

She laughed and climbed on me. She wrapped her legs around. I put us both in the shower. She didn't get down. She wanted to be held so I held her. I washed her back as she rested her head on my shoulder. I needed to put her down but she wouldn't move. I tried but she just clung to me.

"Baby, stop!!" She said wrapping her arms tighter around my neck

"You need to let go!!" I said trying to pry her off of me

"Why?!?" She said looking me in my eyes

I shrugged my shoulders and stepped out the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us. I took us to the room and layed her on the bed. I went to put my boxers on and I threw her some panties and a bra. She put them on and walked to the closet. I threw some basketball shorts on and headed downstairs.

I was playing 2k when Mariah came down fully dressed. She had on a pair of skin tight skinny jeans, with a white shirt that was tight at the top and flowy at the bottom and some all white red bottoms.

"Where you going?!?" I said cuz she was looking fine and she had no reason looking like that for anybody but me

"Out!! I'll be back though, Papi." She said coming towards me and kissing me

I slapped her ass as she walked away.

"This the last time you gone leave the house like this, again!!" I said cuz I noticed her ass was looking to right for the public to see