Chapter 14

-Mariah-

Living with Aaron has been fun. He gets me whatever I want and goes to work wit me.

We do work at the same place!!

I cook and clean for him so life is great. He told me that me and him should go on a vacation on our own. So right now, I'm at home researching where we should go. I'm thinking maybe Puerto Rico. I like exotic places so anyone would think I would choose a beach somewhere. I went to the kitchen to get a bottled water. I went to go back the kitchen then someone grabbed me from behind.

-Aaron-

I was at the warehouse and counting money. I told them nigga to lock up when they leave. I grabbed some burgers on the way home. I walked in the house and I called Mariah's name but she didn't answer. I walked in the kitchen and found a note. It's said

We got your girl. And if you want her we gone need 100,000 and all your product. Meet at ole man Nick's old rundown warehouse if you wanna get this bitch back. She meet fulfill my desire as she awaits your arrival.

This got my blood boiling. I love Mariah and wanted to marry her and prepose to her while we were on vacation. I called up the entire crew and told them what was going on, they all said they would be on the way.

-Mariah-

I woke up in a dark room and heard noises. Ion kno where I am, but ti gotta get outta here. I looked at my surroundings and saw that there was a window. These niggas are dumb the window was a little open. I got up to see if the window could open further but it couldn't. I think I could squeeze through. I wouldn't be able to get through without my organ getting smashed in. I grabbed the closest hardest thing whish was a lamp and threw it at the window. I didn't waste no time in jumping out the window. I scrapped and cuz ty legs up really bad but ti was alright. My adrenaline was goin so I couldn't feel how deep my cuts were. I was running down the streets when I felt a sting in both of my arms. I turned and there was a man in a ski mask shooting at me. I kept running. I made it home a di T was not that far. When I opened the door I just collapsed on the floor.