Chapter 26

-Aaron-

Ion kno why I always fuck shit up. I kno full well that Mariah got a anger issue, so ion kno why I just say stuff to make her mad. When Kayla ain't around Mariah is always there. When me and Kayla both have work Mariah is always there. I appreciate her. I gotta worry about the task at hand. Uzziah was hungry so I'm bout to get him sumthin to eat. I gotta cuzin that'll watch hi  while I'm so I'm bout to call her up.

**Phone Convo**

-Me- Aye wassup

-???- Who dis?

-Me- Zyria stop playin. You kno this is Aaron. Are you and EJ at home?

-Zyria- Yea why

-Me- Uzziah wanna come over

-Zyria- Send him over. And send some wing stop, too.

-Me- No!! You always thinking bout food

-Zyria- Aight.... you gone find yo'self outside in the cold til I get my wing stop

-Me- I'll see what I can do

-Zyria- Ok then I'll see if I wanna open my door

-Me- Ok zyria damn!! Be there in 10 minutes
-Zyria- Ok. Bye!!

**Phone Convo Over** 

I packed Uzziah a overnight bag. Me and him headed out the door. We stopped at McDonalds and wing stop for Zyria. We reached Zyria and EJ's  house. EJ is Zyria boyfriend. They been together for years now. I grabbed the food and Uzziah ran to ring the doorbell.

"Baby!!!!" I heard Zyria's  loud mouth ass say to Uzziah

"Hi auntie Zy-Zy!!" Uzziah said this is his favorite and only aunt

They love eachother. She literally was picking him up right now. He is like 30 years old.

"Girl, put that boy down. He a grown ass man!!!" I heard EJ say I agreed with him

EJ was my nigga from back in the day I knew him since elementary school. I'm the one that got him and Zyria together.

"Yea, put that boy down." I said going up to her

"Shutup, wasn't nobody talking to you!! Gimme my wing stop and get the hell outta my house!!" Zyria said yelling as usual. She can't go through a sentence without yelling

"Imma come get him after a while." I said after dapping EJ and Uzziah up

I hopped in my car and called Mariah. She don't answer..... so I called her ass again!!!

**Phone Convo**

-Mariah- What you want Aaron??

-Me- Why you gotta answer the phone like dat?!?

-Mariah- Maybe cuz ion wanna talk to yo ass right now!!

-Me- Look I'm sorry, okay?!?

-Mariah- Look I'm tired of hearing you damn sorries, ain't you tired of saying that shit

She had a point......

-Me- I'ma make it up to you a'ight??

-Mariah- I heard that shit before. That's what they all say....

-Me- I'ma be by there at 7. Be ready, where something formal!!

-Mariah- Yea yea, a'ight.

She hung up

I drove home to get dressed cuz it was 6:25 and imma go over there early. I got in the door of my house at 6:35. I went to took a 0 minute shower. When I was done it was 6:47 so it put on some all white Levi's with a black Polo button down. A all red blazer that I left open. With my all black air forces. I threw on a chain with a Rolex and some earings.

-Mariah-

I was pissed after what Aaron said, but I guess he tryna get his shit together like I told him to. I dropped Keandre off at Justice's house cuz she really wanted to see him. When I got home I took a shower and went to my room to get dressed. I put on my all red pencil skirt that was mid-thigh, with a all white tight crop top and a all black blazer that I closed. I put my black red bottoms on with this outfit. I used my wand on my hair to make straight  curls. I grabbed my phone and purse and waited on Aaron to come get me.