chapter one

sorry for any mistakes.

~MARIA~

BEEP !BEEP! BEEEP!!! I heard a truck outside moving I sat up on my bed shaking off my sleepy mood the sun was so bright that I really couldn't see anything in my room. I jumped off my bed and made my way down the hall to the kitchen to see why its a truck here.

While i was walking I saw everything packed in boxs and labels on them I stopped and went in my big sister room and seen her stuff was was packed as well then I started to think " why is everything packed? , why is it a truck outside? Why haven't no one told me about this day ? I thought to my self to I heard a couple of voices down the hall in the family room, I guess? I moved slowly and quite so no one can hear me my long brown hair was flowing with me and my nite dress following my moves too.

I stop at the end of the hall to hear , I heard that we was leaving the country to go to Atlanta Georgia because my mom have a job out there and my sister is going to college out there too , some other deep voice said "well we have to get the moving these box's" I felt tears going down my chubby cheeks I ran back to my room and close my door I flopped on my bed and covered my face with my pillow I laid there and cried my eyes I didn't want to leave the country this is where I live , an family members, and most important grew up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for any mistakes. i hoped you all enjoy this chapter comment and vote. if you have a story plz send it and ill read it and show you some love.

loverakia

love you gays[ no gay shit]