two

Last night

Maria

Last night was fun I was face timing with tyrees all night and if I'm not mistaking I think we still is face timing each other. I felt like some one was watching me while I was sleeping so I slowly open my eyes and it was tyrees( they are still face timing)looking at me with a big smile on his face he is a fool.

M: y is you looking at me like that boi

T: cause you sexy asf..... Like daaaamn ma where the hell you find that ahh at he said being silly

M: you is funny but get on Skype on your computer and call me I said laughing. He said alright and hung up not even a second past my computer lit up saying his name tyrees is calling I jumped up off my bed and went to the computer answer it. Omg I said to myself I realize I need to put on some sweats. while the computer was trying to connect its self I stood up and was about to walk when I heard tyrees say damn baby you really trying to get fucked. I sat back down and laugh because he sound so serious and when I looked at him he had a serious face I even laugh harder. This boi is to much for me.

M: uh you play too much I said trying to get myself together but he was so fr.

Tyr: girl ion no y you keep doing that you already bad asf and every time I see you my big man wakes up.

I bust out laughing again like he is soo funny. He need to stop before I pee on myself

M: stop you killing me I said hold my stomach

Tyr: damn girl yo face is red asf an..an..and is them mf tears I see coming down yo cheeks. He said pointing and with his face all in the camera

I started to cough hard asf I ran to my bathroom. Overhear tyrees say damn that is so biigg and fat dammit that shit jiggle tooo. I was laughing hard asf, I was coughing , crying, and my stomach was hurting. The reason y he was saying that was because I had on girl boxers and booty looked right in them and I had on a tee with my hair how it was yesterday.

Tyrees

Yeah I was acting a fool jus so she don't remember anything from what happen yesterday. Maria had got up and ran to her closet I was so confused but didn't really care cause that ahh was jus like wow ,daaaammmn, fuck ima sexy walk on that ahh. She came back smiling but with some sweat on and her hair in a messy bun or w.e it is on top of her head and of course I smiled back.

Me: damn bae that was looking beautiful... But let's clear some things tho that's not all I want from you is yo ahh IMA be real if we don't have sex its gone be okay ik it might eat the hell out me but oh well its all about you sweetness.

Her: awl you so cute... But um by the way let's do something today I mean I ain't got nothing else to do my mom is gone and my sister.

Me: alright I'll be by in a few by see you later

Her:okay

I hung up and clean my room up I had already had some cloths on and took a shower and the other good stuff while me and maria was face timing. I sat down in my room fo awhile to give maria some to time to get ready I mean she did jus woke up. I heard a nock on the door and I sign and said come in when the door open my baby sister walked towards me I laugh cause she wobbling she is so pretty she is my life if anything happen to her ill fucking shoot this hole world up shidd fucking with this lil one of my mines. I pick u her up and she was jus smiling and talking that baby language I jus went along with her acting like I knew what she was talking bout.

Me: yes and what happen ma I said acting all concern.

Her: brhf goggle mys puty em cwky ng

I laughed , at her cause its funny to her hear talk. Chance is the reason why me an ty go out here and do the shit we do cause of her if she wasn't here then I probably wouldn't do the shit I'm doing. " chance chance " I heard my brother called her. Chance crawled out my arm onto the floor before she went up under the bed she said shh i nodded my head and she went up under the bed. I got up went in the bathroom I sat in there till I heard my brother come in.

Ty: chance I no you hear me come on we gotta go. Said walking in my room. I came out the bathroom

Me: was good Bruh .... I said taking a sit in my basketball ball bean bag.

Ty: wasup I'm trying to find chance so we can go. He said rising his eyebrow.

Me: naw but um where y'all supposed to go. I said doing the same he did to me.

Ty: we going to see mom and dad at the hospital and then we was gone get some ICE CREAM. My brother said loud and smirked an look around the room. Chance loved ice cream. I hope she don't give up on her hiding spot. I played cool and didn't say nothing till we heard giggles from up under the bed. Ty looked at me and gave me the shhh... Face he walked around the bed stop at the foot end Ty looked like he was about to behind down and look.

Me: CHANCE!CHANCE! HE BOUT TO GET YOUUUU! I said yelling in the hallway to make it seen like she out there somewhere. Ty stood up and ran out the room and down the hall chance came from up under the bed laughing.

Me: shhh chance he gone come an- I was cut off when I heard Ty say its to late for that Bruh. Chance started screaming Ty jogged over and picked her up.

Ty: you a good playa of hide and go seek cookie monster. Chance laughs. So t you coming with us or you going to meet with shawty today Ty ask while putting on chance socks and shoes.

Me: naw IMA go see shawty today .... I'll fly by and see them. I told Ty. Ty nodded his head chance came to me and gave a hug after that they was gone.

If y'all wondering why ma and pops in the hospital because they where on a plane coming home from Jamaica and at this time my mom was eight months pregnant with chance. And I guess that day something was going wrong with the plan and it started to act stupid and fall out the sky. Once it hit the groaned it was 56 people on that plan out of 56 only two where in a coma and that was my pops and moms that happen a couple of months back. I pray that they will be able to wake up because chance gone need her mother and father. Oh another thing they had to have a c- section for chance because chance was damn near dead but think god she was saved she is alright.