11

Maria pov

NEXT DAY...

Today I think I'm gone stay in the house. April is in her room on the phone with ty I guess. after last night with me and T I don't think ill ever get over him. I mean I'm not talking bout are date or whatever I'm talking about us kissing in his car. I don't know maybe I'm just being ungrateful that I have somebody care about me specially a male.

I got up out my bed and dragged my foot to the bathroom. I really do miss my mom its been I think two days since I haven't seen her or hear from her. she come in late she don't call to check in on me no more. I hope this don't always be like this. shaking my head, sometimes I worry about my mom and sister the most in this family. since my pops passed away I knew we was gone change. I'm just sick and tired of this I mean I'm not understanding.

I finally got the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and ask myself am I stronger than before or have I've been weaken?. myself haven't answer so I took the time to get in the shower and put on some comfortable cloths. once I was done being in the bathroom I went to my sister room. April was sitting at her desk I guess typing up some paper. so I just sat on here bed with my head down playing with my nails.

'' what wrong with you... is everything okay maria'' April ask.

" nothing I'm just a lil upset that's it nothing major. " I said laying across her bed.

" naw you gone tell me.. even if yo don't like it. and its very clear that you want to talk because if you didn't you wouldn't have came in my room doing this.'' April said closing down her laptop.

my sister is the only person that really knows me well. its a shame that my own mother don't know me like April do. sometimes it hurts my feelings but I get over it.

I sign deeply and began talking.

" well, I miss mom she haven't been home and if she is she coming home around 5 or maybe 7 in the damn morning! Come on who comes home to their kids that late... Actually that early home!" I said pacing back n forth. I was getting frustrated and mad I felt like pulling all the hair off my head and jumping on top of it.

" yo maria you need to calm down. I understand that you miss mom but its not that big of deal." April said to me.

How she gone tell me what's and what's not a "big of a deal". I don't know what's her problem but she needs to clean them draws she got on because they affecting her attitude to me.

" you what your right... Nice talking with you april." I said walking out her room into my owns.

" come on maria you can't get mad at me because I'm speaking the truth." She said. I stopped in my tracks and walked back in her room pissed off. How dear she in her life say she spoke something real .. Girl plz.

" REALLY APRIL YOU'VE SPOKEN SOMETHING REAL IN THIS FAMILY!??...SINCE WHEN YOU'VE DONE THAT HUH!??.. YOU HAVENT DID SHIT APRIL. YOU HAVEN'T SAID A DAMN WORD REAL IN THIS FUCKING FAMILY APRIL AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET THEM LYING ASS WORDS COME OUT YOUR TRASHY ASS MOUTH!!!! I said in april face.

" man, whatever april when you off your period you can come talk to me other than that..... Get the stepping." She said pointing to doorway.

Shit I gotta pee.

"Fuck you april... I can't believe you." I said walking n my room slamming the door behind me and going into my bathroom. I went to the toilet and pulled down my pants an sat down. I looked at my panties and seen blood I was now on my period.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

__________________________________

PLZ COMMENT
PLZ VOTE
PLZ SHARE

LOVERAKIA😘(NO GAY SHIT)😘