one

~APRIL~

I heard my sister closed her door I knew she have over heard my mom and the moving man. I left the kitchen and went in the living room to see my mom on the couch looking stressed out and sleepy I walked over to her an sat next to my mom.

It was quite for a minute the only things you hear was the men's packing the truck and the chickens outside it felt weird so I broke the silence "ma I think maria is upset with us moving I mean this is home and she jus got back from her camp and she really didn't get a chance to go back out visit the things she missed" I told my mom.

I turned my head gluing my eyes at the old wooden floors that look like it been here for ages ago." well April its to late to say no now I already bought the new house and I already have paid for your school and I have a good job that I'm looking into so she just gone have to accept this change " she said sipping on her coffee between her talking.

My mom was right! maria just gone have to accept it even though we both don't like it well her not liking it.

I left the living room and went to my sister room I nock three times and heard her say on the other side is to {leave her alone}. But knowing me I can't let my only little sister be all upset on this tiny thing.

So I nock again and the door open. She went back and laid a crossed her bed so I join along with her.

April: you don't need to be upset on this maria... Maybe you can find some friends and no telling maybe a boy friend. I suggested for my sister.

Maria: what??? A boy friend you tripping who want a southern girl in Atlanta. Maria said.

April: exactly .... You don't know and you will find out who once you go and see. I'm jus saying. Not all the time I'm right but this time I have a feeling this time. I said getting up leave her to think.
-

------------------------------------------------

~MARIA~

Maybe I should just go? but this is home this where I first learn how to do everything in the country.
__________________________________