time to go...... introducing

~Maria~

Hi I'm maria I'm 16 and I'm in the 11th grade. My favorite color is black I don't know why that color but I like it.

I don't have friends I'm usually the person that get bullied and I'm a outside person. I pretty much take my time walking and take things off my mined.

My body is just like April's and I know she'll probably tell you more and more about her self and me so no need to keep tellings about me right? I mean that's why you reading this book.
When April left I sat up on my bed and breath in one good time and let it out. I striped my bed and put the covers pillows in a box's after that I went in the bath room brush my teeth and wash my face I then pulled my hair up in a messy bun.

I went in my room and got my overalls and a cute light pink shirts that have Paris in it and the word Paris in white letters, I pulled out my all white shoes.

Finally putting on every thing I put on some clear lip gloss and my black jacket , I then got my phone left out my room to the new truck my mom got since we are starting new this year and the rest of my life. I got in the truck and seen my sister had on the same as me but in a different color and she braided her hair in two braids she was cute or w.e.

I put my set belt on and put my ear phones on I played my music and daydream I hope this goes well.
_

___________________________________________________________________

~April~

Hey im 18 and I'm light skin favorite color blue and I'm looking forward to this new life. Here where I was born an raised; it wasn't so fun here. no friends no nun.

I just have hope that where I go I can make friends. my mom , me and maria is all light skin and my mom have long thick hair that stop at her mid back and we all 5'5 and we are some really chilled back ppl.

I was changing channels on the radio till my mom said some thing and I stop and turned it off so I can have full attention on her.

A: what did you say ma I didn't hear you

Mom: I said look up under your sit and get a black bag

I did what she said. I didn't look in it cause she didn't say look inside of it and two its not mines its my moms so its nun of bezz anyway.

M: okay look inside the bag and get the black box and give it to your sister and the blue one is for you

I gave the box to maria and yeah she was looking clueless Cux she ain't know what it was. I turned back around an open my box I almost past out but I felt sooo much joy that it kept me from doing it.

I started to jump up and down and felt warm from my toes all the way up to my head I started to scream loud I think I scared my mom Cux she jumped but what ever.

A: thank you ma thank you thank you I said showering her with kisses.

Mom: awl baby you welcome don't start crying baby I thought maybe you well like it I mean you and your sister been working hard in school and out

A: yeah your right ma I can't believe I have a iPhone six plus I mean I know we don't get much but thank you though for everything.

Maria didn't open her box and I believe she have the same thing.
While we was on the road I was sitting up my phone I download everything that I had in my LG phone. Hours past and past an past and I finally went to sleep.
_

___________________________________________________________________
~Maria~

Earlier my sister handed me a black box's I didn't open it because I didn't feel like it. I heard April scream but I didn't ask why; I didn't even bother to look up there.

It felt like it was gone be awhile to get to the big peach so I decided to lay on the sits go to sleep I then dream about what it will be like when I start my new school.

Two hours later.....

Maria! ....Maria! ....Maria! wake up we here "I heard my mom called my name I slowly sat up and I use my wrist to WAP  both of my eyes.

I sat there so I can adjust to the bright sun that was in my face. Jumping out of the truck I seen a big beautiful white house and a blue doge and a black Benz.

This couldn't be our house cause I mean we can't afford for this or these cars!? I guess April read my mind and ask my mom what's up who house this is.

A: ma this our house ? She said grabbing bags out of the truck

Ma: yes this our house silly. My job bought it for us ain't its beautiful. She said and closing the door to the drivers side.

What a nice job to be buying two cars and this big house. This job must like you a lot.

A: maria you haven't open your box yet ... I wonder what you have because i have a .....-.
My mom called April before she could even finish her sentence.

I closed the door and heard a ball bouncing and boys yelling I looked down the street and it was group of boys playing ball.

Some was cute I mean there was chocolate and red bones like me. One of the boys must have saw me looking down there at them because he starred back.

He is a red bone and a sexy one too. He looked like he was older than me so I stop starring at em. I came in the house and it felt like home but it didn't fully feel like home.
I walked up the steps and past my sister room I seen her smiling hard and doing a Lil dance. Her room is all blue.

I kept walking and I open the last door down on the hall. I walked in and my room. My room was huge it was black walls, white curtains ,my name above the head board in all white, a cozy solid white carpet at the foot of the bed, a big flat screen tv on the wall and below is a white desk with a disconnected apple computer.
I went in my big closet and there was my little bite of cloths & shoes in a box still an to my left and right full of cloths and shoes full at the top and to the end.

Then, I kept walking still  admiring the cloths and shoes at the end of the closet. When i was done looking there was a door. I open it and it was a big bathroom I had a glass shower and a gorgeous tub and cozy solid black Capet, and on the other side is this huge picture of me as a baby lol.

My room was stunning and who ever picked out them cloths and shoes got taste of fashion.