10

T POV

Me and maria is leaving our date i know she was happy asf because she was jumping around like she had some damn candy. I had took her on a date in downtown Atlanta ( you can guess whatever place they had there date on.) She was so happy to see the people out and town lights on. Maybe next time I'll bring her out here again. Now we are pulling up to her house and to see my brother is still here too. How much y'all wanna bet he in her fucking this girl... I bet y'all a dollar.

I put the car in park and turn the car off. I lean back and looked over to maria who was stilling looking out the window.

M: I thank you for this date.... I actually had a very good time. And next I'll take you on a date or something." She said taking off her seat belt.

Me: nawh ma you good you ain't have to do that for me.. I'm doing this because I want too and I wanna keep see this beautiful smile of yours. I said. She started blushing and turning her face. I can't stand that shit I don't like it when girls do that.

Me: "don't hide it... let me see it." I said. Taking my index figure under her cheek bone. And pulling it towards me to where when our lips met. We kissed for a good minute to she pulled away smiling at me.

M: "I'm getting tired and I don't want my mom seeing two more cars in her driveway. So goodnight T." She said kissing me once more.

Me: "well... Let me come in so I can get my brother and sister." I told.

M: " you won't stop will you" she said getting out the car laughing.

Me:" nawh ma I won't stop to I get what's mine and you is what I want."I said walking to the door with her.

We got in the house and my brother and april was on the couch making out so I guess I'll give you y'all a Pennie but I was slick right though. April jumped but I guess she thought we were her mom but wen she saw it was jus me and maria she calm down and held her heart. You can tell this is there first time. After a hour or so me my brother and chance left. Now I'm at home in my bed thinking about my day...

WHAT A DAY!! NIGHT YALL

Plz comment and vote

And also share😀

Love you guys 😘😘(no gay shit)

Loverakia😘😘