4

Tyrees

Me and Maria was on the bus. We were going to the mall. We barely talking because she was jus all into her phone texting away. I was getting annoyed with her texting and not focusing more on me.

Maria who you texting I said trying not to get mad.

Ignore ...

Maria

What!

What the fuck is wrong with you ... I be Damn if I'll let yo ahh talk talk to me like that ... I said

Ta I can talk to you any type of way you ain't my daddy. She said rolling hers eyes facing back to the window.

Yo y the fuck is you tripping ... I only ask you who you texting and you do this shit... all I'm trying to do is get know yo stuck up ass. I said getting up and walking to sit in the back of the bus.  Tbh I don't know what's her problem but she needs to fix that shit Fr. While I'm in the back debating whether on me getting off this Damn bus and get on another bus that'll take my ass to my parents or jus sit on this bus go to the mall and make sure she get home so I finally made up and it was to go ahead to the mall.

The bus dropped us off at the mall and we got off. I still haven't said shit and neither have she I mean I ain't mad but it's jus she tripping. We walked in the mall and we was still quite ... well I was she was walking in all these stores looking at clothes and shoes and every time she see a price on there she frown, I guess that means it's to high or something but to me that ain't high ... I would by her some cloths and shoes and stuff but she was tripping on the bus ion no maybe I will buy her a few things. I seen my Fran Cris walking with his girl Jay. So I walked up on them leaving behind Maria.

Yo yo cris wasup I said doing our hand shake. Wasup Jay jay I said hugging her and she hug back.

Yo t who you here with. Cris ask me

Shit ... she ain't here yet so um let's go walk around some where.

Y you lying nigga... cris said smiling

Who is she Jay ask with excitement.

Her name is Maria and she in that store called pink go talk to her and like give me her shoes sizes. I said

Wow you really trying to smash that t I ain't never seen u like this. Cris said laughing and I mean mugged him.

Um okay and I'll jus txt it to u ... Oh oh and her name is Maria right. Jay said turning back on her heels facing me.

Yeah and thx Jay jay. I said hugging her again

Yeah yeah w.e and get off me so I can do this and get back with my bae. She said walking off to the store ... smh I thank god to my sis

Me and cris walked away and chill in the food court till Jay txt me.

Jay

I walked in the store not knowing in the hell is name Maria. While I'm walking I was studying the ladies faces to see if they look like a Maria.

Na she don't look like a Maria she look more like a stuck up hoe, um not her either bihh got no edges, oh what about her she look like a Maria she got long hair ,edges, and pretty too. I said approaching to the girl. When I finally was some feet's behind her I smiled and tapped her shoulder.

Hayy girl I like your hair and everything bout you... say wanna be friends. I said trying to play it cool and white.

Um sure why not um wats  your name.

My name is Jay and where you from. I ask.

I'm from the southern and  my name is maria. She said putting out her hand for me to shake.

Hay .. Um so um I have to to take you somewhere do u mine coming. I said making she is okay with it .

Um yes I guess I don't know no to many ppl here anyways and I was supposed to be here with... With..-. She didn't finish her sentence she beginning to look around the store and then she fast walked out and started looking around seems like she panicking... But y ... Oh ... Oooh shit tyrees!!  I ran out the store and chased her down. I finally caught up to her and explain to her that I'm his friend/sister and he ran off to do something's with my boyfriend she understood but a lil upset that he ain't tell her.

We walked in my home girl ice store. And I told ice that we needed to get know everything about her and tell t she said okay and immediately had one of her workers to take maria to the back. Me and ice jus sat there and waited.

Tyrees

Why the fuck jay ain't text me yet like damn it don't take that damn long just to ask simple questions.
I said to myself. Cris had gotten up and left to go get a cookie cake maybe he was jus tired of sitting a needed to move or his ahh ja likes to eat. My phone had beep two times letting me know I had a text messages I unlocked my phone and seen jay text me she told me her size cloths and shoes I text back and said thx again. I got up an left the table to go shopping.

A few hours past and I had bout four to six bags in hand. When I got to ice store I sat the bags down and went over there with ice, jay and cris cris ahh was mugging me I wonder why.

Wasup yall when she gone be out. I said taking a sit by ice chair.

She gone be out in a few minutes. Ice worker said to me and handing me a sheet of papers. I nodded and read the papers.

Them ain't nothing but letting u on what her goals are,likes, dislikes, favorite food, etc ice told me.

And t why you left my boyfriend at the court he say he ain't know what happen to u... One min you there next you disappear. Jay said kissing her boy

Will maybe if he wouldn't left me and took so damn long maybe I wouldn't left him and I could wait any time soon when I got the text from you. I said calm

Oh okay will if y'all gone fight y'all gone have to take y'all tall asss up outta here. Ice said pointing to the both of us.

Oooo mmmmmmyyyy ggggooosshh. Jay said looking at the room doorway that was where maria was at.

Daaam ma ice said walking to maria and around her.

Maria u look cute... Cris said to maria. I didn't say anything not because I want her to still think I'm mad which I wasn't  but just to sit here and let her get the attention that she likes cause I know later on today I'm bout to take her out. Maria looked at me and smiled and walked my way smiling she sat in my lap and kissed my lips and I kissed back.