04: m e t a l l i c.

A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

-

He did not give me time to vent out the anger which was being built inside of me. Instead, he laughed as he walked away. His white teeth, perfect for a toothpaste advertisement, made me want to punch it so hard that they all fall off. On top of that, he sure to leave his muddy, dirt, footprints on some of the white pages, making disgust crawl in me. Why did he do that?

"Asshole," I whispered to myself while I picked them all. I looked behind and saw him with a group of kids, white kids, laughing because he was most likely narrating this event to them.

"Oh Claire, look what you did to this poor soul," someone joked as she passed next to me so as to join the group of kids hanging by the lockers.

Claire.

Now, with all the papers in my embrace, I turned to look at them once again. The girl who had just commented was hugging the girl from earlier and I then comprehended something.

Her name was Claire.

And today was just the beginning of a horror story.

This speculation was enough to break my heart and make me feel sorrowful. I didn't need this in my life. I bit my lips and tried to hold in the tears which threatened to flow out of my eyes like a deluge. I bit my lips hard enough to make sure that my palates are filled with the metallic taste of blood.