11: p u p p i e s.

The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.

All what Claire could do was stare at me in shock. She didn't expect this response from me. Who am I kidding? Never in my wildest dreams, did I think that I would speak in such a way. I had to retain a chuckle in my throat and I fought back the urge to pat my shoulders with pride.

Everyone in the class now joked about what had just happened as they laughed at Claire without shame. Immediately, her face turned red in embarassment. I had to restrain myself from grinning as I didn't want to appear totally evil, even there was nothing more devilish than her.

However, the sweet smile I had plastered on my face was enough to do the talking. Claire sent a deadly glare to me before she rushed out of the class in fury, followed by her two other friends. Puppies.

It was just sad how the audience easily change sides in a battle. One minute, the other students were making fun out of me and the next minute, the popular girl became a victim to it. This type of instability scared me to a great deal.

But before reaching the door, she did turn to look at me with her venomous glare and warned me, ❝Dark skin, you're going to regret this.

Chills.