18: f o r e h e a d.

I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting.
- Marc Jacobs.

I walked, with a little more confidence than yesterday, in the corridor. At the same time, I was feeling more self-consious than ever. The word which Claire called me some days ago shook me up. It wasn't that I was over-reacting. In a school where your skin is the reason why you are being constantly judged, then I could expect anything else. I was afraid of being bullied at a higher level.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Qiana exclaimed with a frown as soon as she saw me. She eyed me from eye to toe before adding, "Damn Julia! This is Dolce and Gabbana, you daughter of a cash tree! The latest one! I saw this on their Instagram!"

I smiled, aware of what I was wearing, "Yeah, it is.It was a flower blue and yellow dress that flowed until inches above my knees. Comfortable and cute with its little bow near the neck.

"This is perfect!" She said in admiration as she walked side by side next to me. "I'm in awe. Wow. W-wait," She stopped.

Qiana stood in front of me with creased forehead and an expression that was definitely not projecting happiness, "Now I understand."

"W-What?"