Part 1

"Baekhyun, you got a call from your editor."

Nahun handed Baekhyun his phone and he took it as soon as he heard. Baekhyun was working as a paparazzo and as he was interested in kpop and kdrama, his field was also to stalk celebrities' hidden secrets.(like dispatch)

"Hello."

"Dude! You haven't seen the news of Park Chanyeol right!"

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Idiot! Go search 'Park Chanyeol' now."

The other hung up the phone call and Baekhyun was left there with a confused face. He got to his laptop and opened it, one hand holding a piece of fried chicken and the other running up and down on the key words.

"OMG!!"

He dropped his fried chicken on the floor. His small eyes got widened and his jaw was automatically out of control.

"Park Chanyeol will film a Boys Love movie!!??? What's wrong with that idiot??.. wait a minute. Byun Nahun!! Come here!!"

Even though Baekhyun shouted with his high note tone, Nahun didn't come out of her room which was filled with Chanyeol's posters. Finally, Baekhyun reached her door and opened it with force.

As expected, he saw his sister rolling on her bed with her headphone on, and again her laptop showing the face of Baekhyun's biggest enemy.

"NAHUN!!"

"Tsk..what's up again annoying Byun?"

"Remember that I am your older brother. Well.. I wanna ask you. Is it true that Park-"

"Yes. The movie title is 10080 and it is a very sad angst with a tearful plot. They will start filming in coming February and the other character is from China. His name is Luhan, a very cute lady-like deer boy. Well! Get out of my room now!"

Baekhyun left the room again. His mind was filled with Chanyeol and couldn't think of any other else. What if Chanyeol got discovered by the media that he was bisexual?

What if his fans knew it and bad mouthed him?

What if...

Baekhyun came into his own room, not remembering to clean the fried chicken on his floor and lay on his bed.

*Ring

"Hello. This is Byun-"

"Get ready to stalk him now!! I am sure that there will be secrets behind his new movie. Maybe he is a gay or some-"

"HE IS NOT A GAY!"

Baekhyun was out of his mind and shouted at his editor. Then, he realized that he really did it without a hesitation.

"Hmm.. I mean that.. maybe.. he wants to show his fans something new.. yeah."

"Well. I will tell you his address. It's-"

"In Gapyeong. I know."

"Oh.. you are a fanboy! Okay. I will warn you. Capture every movement of his body. Repeated."

"Capture every movement of his body."

"Okay. I will send money to your bank account."

The line dropped and Baekhyun sighed. His sigh was full of heaviness.

Who would like to follow an ex boyfriend who broke his heart and left him in pieces?

Who wanna stalk an arrogant popular ex boyfriend who made him hurt?

Who wanted to?

But, he had to since it's his work.

Baekhyun grabbed his bag along with his fellow camera, leaving the house with Nahun and heading to Chanyeol's house in Gapyeong.

× × ×

Baekhyun stared at the palace like house in front of his own eyes. He used to come and go into that house a long time ago. He used to know the passcode of the house a long time ago.

His stomach growled and the time was 2 in the afternoon. He looked around the surrounding. It seemed like all the paparazzi who were waiting in front of Chanyeol's house, except Baekhyun, brought their lunch with them.

"I am like a mirror. I will be good to people who are good at me and I will do the same to those who treat me badly."

The deep voice coming from the little flat TV of his car captured Baekhyun's attention. He bit the paper cup of coffee and looked at his ex boyfriend on the TV screen.

He was getting more and more handsome as time flew.

"In the future, if I have someone I love, I will treat her like a Queen. I will love her with the pure innocent love coming from the deepest side of my heart. I will sing a song for her even my voice isn't good. I will make a breakfast for her on her birthday. Well, I wanna be the best man for her."

Baekhyun let out a small laugh.

"Those are lies, pretty lies you love to use. Right, Park Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun was in his own world, unaware of the surrounding. When he got back to his sense, the fellow cars of paparazzi around his car were already gone and only his car was parked in front of Chanyeol's house, too obviously to be noticed by the actor.

"You idiot."

Baekhyun said to himself and got out of his car, forgetting that both his phone and car key were inside the car.

The car locked itself automatically.

And Baekhyun was an idiot because he didn't know it.

× × ×

It was 9 o'clock in the darkness.

"I will stay in the house for the whole time until those fucking stupid paparazzi in front of my house leave."

"..."

"They have left a long time ago??!"

"..."

"Ah.. they are tricked. Well, so, I will go and buy some cigarettes."

Chanyeol wore a black mask and a hoodie to prevent himself from getting recongnized by saesangs and paparazzi.

But his legs froze as he stepped out of his compound. He saw a familiar boy sitting tight beside a white KIA.

"By any chance.. is he..?"

Chanyeol hid behind the nearest car because he saw the boy heading to his house door. The boy striked the bell and said with a weak voice.

"Chan..yeol.. Let me in. It's so cold here like I am gonna die in any second from now on."

Chanyeol still didn't move and watched the boy standing there. After a few minutes, Chanyeol became cold and he noticed the boy's legs were shaking.

"Hey Baek! Let's go in.. yah! What's up!"

Chanyeol was about to call out the boy but he collapsed suddenly in front of the door so Chanyeol quickly grabbed his little body and lifted in the bridal style.

His mind was completely occupied by the boy in his embrace and didn't notice that behind the car, there was a man who kept taking photos of them since a minute ago.

Even Baekhyun was his ex boyfriend, Chanyeol wasn't cold hearted enough to leave his old love there in this weather.

He pressed the passcode and got inside the house. But the man who took photos of them smiled and called to someone.

"I got something interesting."

Well, the affair between them began again!

× × ×

TBC__

A/N : sorry for the short and bad chapter.I already wrote this over 15 pages but errors happened and it automatically deleted itself.

I tried my best again and so,please be patient with me.

I wanna update this tonight since so many Chanbaek happened tonight.