Part 7

It was 9 am when Chanyeol awoke. Baekhyun didn't let him go in the room last night and so, the face of South Korea had to sleep outside in the living room. The whole body felt pain and Chanyeol stretched his arms out.

Smelling something delicious, Chanyeol's feet automatically reached the kitchen without any order from the brain. He saw his manager cooking a meal and there, Baekhyun sitting at the dining table with his left palm under his chin, gazing at the cooking one.

What are they doing?

Chanyeol's thought didn't last long as Jongin turned around and saw him.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Hurry up and eat the breakfast. You have to film a CF and then, meet with Do Kyungsoo in the afternoon."

As soon as the Kyungsoo name was mentioned, Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who pretended to act like there was a two-millimetre insect on the dinning table.

"What kind of CF?"

Chanyeol asked Jongin, taking a water bottle from the refrigerator and pouring the water into a glass near him.

"SPAO. Ah, have you known? They made a contract with that Do Kyungsoo!"

*Coughs

Chanyeol coughed while drinking water and Jongin reached him quickly with a tissue in his hand.

"Tha-*coughs*-nks."

Chanyeol wiped the water around his lips and chin and looked at Baekhyun again who was acting like a statue.

"Chanyeol. I once told you about the underwear CF. You remember?"

This time, Chanyeol caught Baekhyun who shook a little when he heard the thing Underwear CF.

"Yes."

"The Agency wants you to decide on your own since you are married and they are afraid that Baekhyun will be annoyed because of it."

"Ok. Baekhyun, what's your mind?"

Chanyeol told as he took a seat right in front of Baekhyun and Jongin stared at them.

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes. Shall I film the underwear CF or not? It depends on you."

Chanyeol explained with a smirk wearing on his handsome face and Baekhyun hated that habit but he also loved it from the other side. Chanyeol looked at Jongin and Jongin understood the situation. So, he quitted the conservation and left them alone in the dinning room.

"It's okay now. Give me your answer."

Baekhyun played his fingers and Chanyeol looked at the silm and beautiful fingers that he used to kiss and hold a long time ago. He had no right to kiss those fingers now.

"Will you laugh at me if I answer?"

Baekhyun finally looked at Chanyeol with his adorable cute eyes and Chanyeol smiled.

"Why will I?"

"Tell me. Will you?"

"Okay. I won't."

"If you need to shoot it topless, or only in boxers, you can't."

Baekhyun felt his cheeks producing heat into the surrounding. His face would be the mother of tomato right now. Chanyeol bit his lower lip to prevent the laugh coming out.

"I will cancel the CF, telling them that my cute, little husband doesn't want others to see the thing what only he belongs."

"Yah!"

Baekhyun stood up with a shout and then, ran out of the dinning room.

He doesn't change a little.

Chanyeol thought and suddenly felt unfair for Baekhyun. Baekhyun remained constant for him with a huge amout of love but Chanyeol had changed.

He had changed enough and he decided not to fall in love with the same person again. Everyone might think that Chanyeol was just a fool who thought so much.

But it was the truth that He didn't want to hurt anyone again because he was arrogant and selfish who didn't delay to break someone's heart for his own good.

"I am sorry, Baekhyun. We can't go back to those beautiful days of us."

Chanyeol finally left the dinning room and went into the bathroom, not the one in his bedroom because Baekhyun didn't let him use it. Opening the shower head, the cold water quickly came down to meet his bare face. He wiped the water drops away but the new ones wet his whole body.

"Why am I feeling heavy?"

Chanyeol closed his eyes and said to the image of him which appeared in the mirror in front of him.

The image was staring at him with poker face. Chanyeol showered quickly and then, remembered that he didn't take any towel.

"Sh*t. I am an idiot now."

Chanyeol cursed himself and opened the bathroom door a little, checking the area and finding someone to help him.

"Hyung!? Are you there?"

No reply and Chanyeol looked around again to check that Baekhyun was there. If he wasn't there, Chanyeol decided to run into the bedroom quickly. He didn't feel comfortable to ask Baekhyun to take a towel for him, too.

"Jesus, help me."

Chanyeol closed his eyes and made a wish before opening the door wide.

"Okay. "

As soon as he was out of the bathroom, Baekhyun who wasn't there a while bumped into Chanyeol's wide chest and both fell onto the floor.

Park Chanyeol now knew the feeling of embarrassment.

What the hell with his situation under Baekhyun!

Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly with his both palms on Chanyeol's chest.

"Byun Baekhyun. Please. I feel like my face is burning up."

He whispered to Baekhyun but Baekhyun didn't move a little.

"Hey."

"Don't make a noise. Jongin is in the living room. If you don't want him to see us in this situation, don't say anything and just go into the room quickly. I will close my eyes like this."

Chanyeol didn't know why but Baekhyun looked super cute with the troubled face. Chanyeol purposely brushed Baekhyun's forehead with his lips and ran into the room.

Their situation was kinda funny but Baekhyun's heart was beating so fast.

Who would understand him?

"Jesus. Please help me stop this rate of heartbeat and bring me back to normal ."

But his love couldn't be stopped.

× × ×

TBC__

A/N : short and bad ㅠ.ㅠ

Sorry guys if it cracked at the end.

Happy Myanmar Thingyan!

Check my profile, I published new stories.