Part 16 [Final]

"Go to him,"

Baekhyun spoke as he looked at their wedding photo frame on the wall. He still remembered how much he felt embarrassed when Chanyeol kissed him, uhm, it was just a peck on his pinkish lips but he felt butterflies in his belly.

He sighed and continued his words.

"and never return to me if you do."

He knew that Chanyeol stopped his steps when he heard Baekhyun so the shorter smiled a little but his smile didn't last another second. Chanyeol coldly left the room without hestitating for a second.

Not being able to hold the ugly truth, Baekhyun collapsed on the floor helplessly. He tightly held the wedding ring and tried to inhale as he couldn't feel his heartbeat anymore because of the breath taking pain in the deepest place of his heart.

Why did you say that you loved me?

Why did you touch me like you really loved me?

Why did you hold me to make me feel like I am your everything?

Why?...

I am not your everything but you are my everything.

Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly, letting the tears run down onto his cheeks. Not wanting to remember but memories ran into his mind. The way Chanyeol held him last night, the way the actor kissed him like he was the taller's world, the way he said I love you to Baekhyun.

Years ago when they first went on a date, Chanyeol hugged him tightly, saying the sweetest things into his ears, under the moonlight for the beautiful night.

Years ago when they first had their night together, it was on a plan-broken trip. As it was a snow-covered night of the winter, Baekhyun was really trembling so bad that Chanyeol made him warm in his embrace but he didn't lie a finger on Baekhyun, in a way of showing how much he treasured the latter.

Years ago when they first had their romantic anniversary, it was the 1000th day of their relationship. Chanyeol took him on a trip to the winter sea. With a song that he wrote, Chanyeol congratulated their 1000th day anniversary and Baekhyun bursted into tears.

But except these special memories, Chanyeol was not a good boyfriend for Baekhyun because he cared more about Kyungsoo than Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo."

Baekhyun murmured and stood up, one hand grabbing the phone to call Jongin and asked for Kyungsoo's address. He put on the outer sweater and called Jongin.

"Hello, Baekhyun."

"Do you know Kyungsoo's address?"

"Kyungsoo's? Of course I am at his place now."

Baekhyun frozed and jaw dropped when he heard it.

"So, Chanyeol is there,too."

Baekhyun replied with a cracking tone and opened the door with his trembling hand.

"No. Chanyeol is not here."

"I am here."

After hearing Jongin's reply through the call, Baekhyun also heard Chanyeol's voice so he turned around. He saw Chanyeol coming out from the kitchen with a plate in his hand. The messy bread and butter also messed Baekhyun's mind.

"What is this?"

Baekhyun asked. He couldn't complete a simple puzzle and wide eyed at Chanyeol like he was an alien.

"Breakfast for you."

The phone dropped onto the floor and also the plate in Chanyeol's hand dropped onto the floor as Baekhyun ran and hugged Chanyeol, making the latter to drop his precious breakfast.