Part 12

"Ugrh.."

Chanyeol woke up with a serious headache and he massaged his head a little until he noticed Baekhyun sleeping beside him, naked.

"What the hell?"

Chanyeol murmured alone as he couldn't solve the puzzle of situation in front of his eyes. He was sick and when he reached home, he fell asleep. That's all he knew and he couldn't think anything what had happened between them.

"Ah.. are you okay?"

Baekhyun finally awoke and asked Chanyeol but as a response, he received were Chanyeol's blank face and dull eyes, staring at him like there would be no tomorrow for giant.

"Why are you staring at me like this?"

"Did we do it last night?"

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and looked down to the bedsheets, preventing himself from laughing so hard until his stomach hurt but he didn't give Chanyeol any reply.

"Why didn't you stop me? Urgh.."

Actually, Chanyeol's temperature decreased suddenly last night and Baekhyun couldn't help but hugged him,naked, in order to make his husband's body temperature rise again. But as usual, Chanyeol's head filled with abnormal rated ideas and he thought the wrong way.

"You were so rough last night that I can't even sit for a while."

Baekhyun teased him with a straight face and lay down again, covering the blanket all over his milky white skin. Chanyeol might think that Baekhyun covered his body because he was shy but actually, Baekhyun just tried to cover his mischievous grin under the thick blanket.

"I... was sick and I don't know where did I get strength for it."

Chanyeol sighed loudly and lay down again beside Baekhyun, his eyes staring at the white ceiling. Baekhyun smiled widely, mentally cheering up himself to tease Chanyeol for the whole day.

"I will leave home in an hour cause I have to start filming a movie. Search for the pain killer in that drawer and take. Okay?"

Chanyeol told Baekhyun after a few minutes and quickly ran into the bathroom. Baekhyun chuckled and sat on the bed immediately. It wasn't a plan but when it went well, Baekhyun would just follow it to annoy Chanyeol for the next several hours.

Love is something that can make people childish or mature in its own ways.

"Shall I visit his shooting and make him surprise?"

Baekhyun planned alone and suddenly, flowers bloomed in his own heart with the overflowing and uncontrollable love for the actor he hated the most. His hand reached to his phone and sent a message to Jongin, asking the location of the shootiing.

Then, Baekhyun's mind reminded himself about the burn on Chanyeol's arm and he walked towards the drawers where the medicine were inside and he searched for some medicines for the burn and bandages.

"Ah, pen too."

Baekhyun grabbed a black pen from the table while wearing his pants and oversized shirt.

"Baekhyun, what're you doing there?"

After a couple minutes of waiting, Chanyeol who just came out of shower saw Baekhyun sitting with a handful of medicines and bandages on the bed. Thanks to god that his clothes were on and no more breath taking moments for Chanyeol.

"Just come sit here. Show me the burn."

"Hmm?"

Chanyeol didn't know why Baekhyun was suddenly being too nice to him but strangely, he enjoyed it too much and so, he obeyed Baekhyun's words and sat on the bed, no need to show the burn specially because he was only in towels on his waist.