Part 2

It hurt.

When Baekhyun awoke from his deep sleep, the first thing he knew was pain.

He opened his eyes and looked around the place, recalling his last memory and trying to find out where he was but unfortunately, the owner of the room came in.

Baekhyun was the one who was shocked.

"Chan.. Park Chanyeol.."

"Yes I'm. And also your ex boyfriend."

"Stop saying that as a word. I am really confused now. Why am I in your room and why is my whole body hurt?"

"That is why I called you idiot in the past days. You are here because I dragged you in. You body is hurt because you stayed at the outside of your car for a really long time and you fainted."

"Anyway, thanks. I will go now."

Baekhyun dragged his bag and was about to go out of the room but an idea came into his mind.

He should leave spy camera inside Chanyeol's room!

"Ahem.. but firstly, I wanna take shower."

"You know where the bathroom is. What? Do you want me to carry you to the bathroom and bathe together with you?"

"You stupid idiot. I know it but I have to do some personal cases so you should leave without being asked."

"Ahh. Well, okay. I will do so. Take good care of yourself and don't make my bedsheets dirty or you wash them."

Chanyeol wrongly understood and smirked at Baekhyun who was tomato faced now and then he left him alone.

Baekhyun was embarrassed because of Chanyeol's perverted thought but he quickly took out his spy camera and put it beside the light switch.

He knew that those switches were just accessories because Chanyeol usually slept with all the lights open.

He went into the bathroom and took a shower quickly. And the problem started from it. He didn't have any extra clothes and now he regretted that he shouldn't take shower.

"Hey, dude inside, have you done your.. ahem? I am coming in."

Baekhyun was only in his bathrobe when Chanyeol came in. They were in a realtionship in the past so naked or half naked or in towels or in bathrobe wasn't that shameful for both of them.

Chanyeol quickly understood Baekhyun's situation and gave Baekhyun a pair of change in clothes. Then, he left the room again without saying a word.

Baekhyun thought while changing the clothes if the old Chanyeol was a little more patient and less selfish, they might still be in a lovey-dovey relationship.

Baekhyun came out of the bedroom and saw Chanyeol in the living room with a cup of coffee and a cup of warm milk.

Baekhyun smiled with the thought that Chanyeol still knew his favourite breakfast.

Like Baekhyun, Chanyeol took a glance at Baekhyun who came out of his room. On Baekhyun's body, Chanyeol's clothes were big and even Baekhyun's flawless shoulder was exposed.

When the topic came to it, Chanyeol had seen it enough and he was too bored to see Baekhyun's skin now.

Since the first one who tore the virginity parcel of Baekhyun was Chanyeol, he had seen everything enough. Every inch of Baekhyun's body was seen by Chanyeol already.

"By the way, that news."

Baekhyun started the words but Chanyeol kept quiet and so, he just sat in front of Chanyeol and took the cup of milk.