Part 4

Baekhyun awoke when he felt his face burning because of morning sunlight. He saw the open curtains and also a cup of coffee on the table.

So, Chanyeol didn't keep the distance 3 feet from Baekhyun when Baekhyun was asleep.

A small chuckle happened on Baekhyun's rectangular shaped lips.. Eyeing around the hotel bedroom and Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol might be in the bathroom or in the living room. Or he might even walk out alone, leaving Baekhyun alone.

"Chanyeol!?"

Baekhyun made a sound and opened the bathroom door, finding no one inside, he sighed.

He quickly washed his face and put on a grey sweater over his white vest. He took his first step out of the hotel room.

Since they went to Fiji as their honeymoon, Baekhyun was so happy just by seeing the blue sea. He forgot the thought of searching Chanyeol and walked nearer to the shore.

He suddenly made himself remind of his little sister, Nahun. Thinking that she would be really happy when she came here together.

"Hey!"

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol's voice and looked around. He saw Chanyeol coming towards him with an annoying face.

"What are you doing here? Go back to the hotel room now!"

"Why?"

Baekhyun asked while trying to cover his white skin with the sweater because the wind was blowing so strongly.

"The word WHY is unavailable when you are together with me. Just follow me."

Chanyeol faced his back to Baekhyun and walked back to the hotel. He knew that the shorter followed him because since the time they used to love, Baekhyun never rejected Chanyeol's order.

"So cold."

He heard Baekhyun's whisper.

"Don't act like a weak girl. You are a strong young boy."

Chanyeol kept walking but he noticed that Baekhyun didn't follow him. When he looked back at Baekhyun, he found his newly husband standing on the sand like a stone.

"Idiot."

Chanyeol let out a sigh and went back to Baekhyun. When he was near enough to see Baekhyun's face, he found out that Baekhyun's eyes were full of tears.

"Yah! What's up!?"

He grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders roughly and asked in a high tone. Chanyeol was really annoyed when someone cried in front of him.

"You jerk! Don't touch me."

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's hand which was on his shoulder and ran away.

"Run!! Just run away out of my sight!"

Chanyeol shouted and clenched. He also didn't know himself why he was angry and what he was angry with.

He just kicked a little stone out of his sight and looked over to the place where Baekhyun headed.

"Yes. It is just because of the fact that he is now my husband."

He made up his mind and tracked the way to search Baekhyun. He hated when the sunlight fell over his handsome face. He hated himself for searching Baekhyun without any apparent reason.

"Where is the little idiot??"

He looked around but he found no Baekhyun. He couldn't even see the shadow of the latter.

"Is it actor Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol stopped his steps when he heard a lady's voice. He nodded and smiled at her. She looked nervous and ran towards him.