Part 13

After buying food for all the staffs, director and the actors, actresses, Baekhyun headed to Chanyeol's shooting with a bright smile on his face. With Jongin's help, he got to know the location of the shooting and he planned to make a big surprise by appearing in the shooting suddenly with a truck of food.

He was quite happy with his own imagination until he saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo together. His old friend was helping Chanyeol to remove the bandages with his handwritting. No one knew but his mind was on fire. He felt like his own heart breaking into million of pieces because of Chanyeol.

He wanted to believe Chanyeol when he also knew that Chanyeol couldn't be believed. He ran outside of the shooting area with a high speed, not caring where his legs were heading towards but only one thing, he wanted to run away from Chanyeol, from Kyungsoo as far as he could.

It was unfair for Baekhyun. God made Baekhyun's heart with too many percents of iron that even he was hurt, he couldn't stop himself from loving Chanyeol. His heart, his love was too strong to stop.

Baekhyun stopped finally when he felt like he was going to faint in a minute but fortunately, he was just too tired to carry his legs and couldn't run anymore. He was in front of a shop inside which were wedding dresses and costumes. He noticed a poster sticking outside of the shop's wall.

It was a wedding photo of Chanyeol and him.

I shouldn't run around with this face. They will remember me.

Baekhyun thought but he was late, his photos already flew on SNS because of some fans with quick hands.

× × ×

"Today's shooting is cancelled. The weather is bad. They said there would be a heavy rain in an hour."

Jongin announced and Chanyeol grabbed his coat and mask. The manager looked at Kyungsoo, who was sitting beside Chanyeol and bitting his lower lip, with a pair of questioning eyes staring at the mysterious Chanyeol.

"I will go first."

Chanyeol quickly disappeared from Jongin's eye sight and his eyes travelled again onto Kyungsoo who was now staring at him with wide eyes.

"What's up again? I can't leave you two alone anymore! When you two are together, something bad always happens-"

"To Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo ended Jongin's words and stood up.

"Let me ask you something."

"Okay."

"Do you have a crush on your actor's husband?"

Kyungsoo's serious face made Jongin worry. He didn't mean to become like this but they were misunderstanding him. Jongin kept quiet, actually searching words, but Kyungsoo suddenly went away.

I don't know what to do now.

Jongin sighed heavily and opened his SNS account to search the latest news but his phone shut down due to low battery. He was quite unfortunate today.

× × ×

A coffee shop with a warm atmosphere and the playing soft music made Baekhyun sleepy. He didn't watch the weather news this morning and it was raining quite heavily so, he got no choice but to stay under a roof until the rain stopped.