mixed blood (heroes of olympus and percy jackson fanfic)

Alana was running, running for her life. She didnt know what it was, but it was following her. A creature with black wings, a lions head, a serpents tail and the body of a spider.

'Keep running' she thought. A clearing came into view and she stopped,there was no way out- she was going to die.

"Please, please dont hurt me"

The creature just hissed, its black wings flapping violently. Alana felt tears running down her pale face, an image of her fantasys popped into her head. She was supposed to live, supposed to marry a faithful husband, supposed to have kids- all this to look forward to when she grew older. But no, she was going to die. As the creature grew closer, she felt even more beaten down. Suddeny, a deep and wide crack appeared just before the creature, it fell in with an ear splitting shriek. She stared at the crack in awe, it had appeared just after she wished that the earth would open up and somehow swallow the creature. The recent events finally came to mind, she felt over whelmed, the earth met her face and she was knocked unconscious.

******

"look, look! she waking up!" Alana's eyes fluttered open, a blonde girl stood over her. She was deep in thought, but she looked concerned and relieved at the same time

"where am I?" she bolted up right, her head spun and she had to lay back down

"you're in the infirmary, at camp half-blood. we saw your battle with a hybrid chimera. Oh, and I'm Annabeth by the way"

Annabeth helped Alana up, she noticed that Alana had dark hair, her eyes were almost gold with thick, and black rings around them and she had tanned skin.

"I need to take you to Chiron- follow me" Alana stood and followed Annabeth out of the door and into a big house, inside an office stood a centaur.

"ah, you must be Alana Samuels"

"yes, how did you know?"

"You have a bracelet"

"Oh, yes. sorry".She glanced around the room, there was a leopards head on the wall to her left, the fire was alive and crackling. the warmth made her blush. "What is... camp half-blood?"

"It's for demigods, people that are half God half human."

"cool... but I'm not a demigod. I live with my mum and dad"

"Oh but you are"

"honestly I'm not!" Alana started to get angry.

"You are!" clarified Annabeth

"I AM NOT A DEMIGOD!" Shouted Alana, a very wide crack appeared in the middle of the room and split it in half, when Alana had realised what had happened and calmed down, the crack closed up.

"Chiron, May I speak to you? outside" said Annabeth strictly.

Chiron simply nodded and followed Annabeth out of the office. hushed voices were heard, the slowly rose. Alana Sat down on a comfy seat and rested her head on the arm.

"What are you doing Here?" Asked a boy. he had sea green eyes and his hair was dark. he had a slight smirk on his face.

"I'm waiting for Chiron to finish arg- talking" she corrected herself "with Annabeth"

"I'm Percy" he held out his hand

"I'm Alana" she shook is hand

"know who your godly parent is?"

"No I-"

"we have something to tell you" Annabeth stated, she walked in with Chiron

"What is it?"

"well... we've looked through the logs, just to see if you've had any relatives here. well, we know that your mother was a daughter of Apollo."

"really?"

"yes... and we have suspicions that your father is Hades"

"wait" Percy interrupted "she has a demi God parent, and a godly parent?"

"yes numskull" snapped Annabeth

"Percy, it's happened once before. the God does not know about the demi God, as it leads a normal life after it leaves camp"

"God's, Percy. You really need to figure these things out"

"Annabeth! just because I broke up with you after I saw you kissing Damian Cole, doesn't mean you snap at me every time you get!"

"leave your personal lives for later- Percy, please give Alana a tour of camp. She will be able to choose the Apollo cabin or the Hades cabin later"

"c'mon then Alana"