29

May 16th 2013
"What did I do? I told her.
"Rose can I talk to you." She looked at me. "Yeah,what's up?"
She sat down next to me "Okay um this is difficult for me to say but I uhh... I'm in love with you" she stared at me. "I'm sorry" I said to her, she look at the ground " it's alright but... you kidding, right?" She smiled at me "no I'm not" I answered her, her smile quickly faded. "Oh okay" it was silent for a while "I think you should leave" she looked up at me "why?" She asked me "because I don't want you here" she looked upset "Rider" I shook my head "NO GET OUT,LEAVE NOW" I yelled "No I'm not leaving because if I do I know what you'll do, you'll ignore me and never talk to me again and I don't want that" she stared walking towards me " No stop get away from me I hate you"
She stopped "No you don't" she said "yes I do" she shook her head "you love me and I love you" that pissed me off "No Rosemary stop lying to me you don't love me because you're a selfish bitch" I yelled "You're kidding me right I'm selfish? You're the one yelling at me for not being in love with you okay I'm sooo sorry, what do you want me to do about it?" I clenched my fist she's pissing me off.
-Rider Elliot Jenson
I'll update the second part to this in a bit.