-The Beauty Of Your Flaws- Curtain Call

It's been fourteen years.

Usually when this date rolls around I'm a mess. Though, this year it's different.

I didn't expect anyone to give a shit about this story when I published the first couple of entries but people did.
So thank you for all of the support.

I surprisingly still get messages about when I'm updating or what happened to me, so for those of you who don't know me personally and are curious as to what my life is now, here's the rundown.

My birth mother.
I haven't seen her since the incident.
She divorced my birth father.
That's all I know.

My adoptive parents.
They're wonderful. I love them.
Nothing much has changed with them.
They're still lovely people.

Rosemary.
Sorry to break hearts, but no, we're not together. She's too busy living it up in Europe with her boyfriend. She is still my best friend. She's very happy so I am too and I love her very much.

My birth father.
He's trying. I am too.
He's not forgiven.
But he's proud of me.
Finally.
So don't shit on my parade. (:

To my beautiful friends.
Leda, Rose, Hunter, Zay, Dusk, Lailaa, Sonny. Ezra, Nolan, Alien, Jazmyn, Jonathan, Bilaad, Rana, and Ron Weasley.

You all have my heart and I love you all so dearly. Thank you for all that you've done for me. I am eternally grateful for you beautiful people.

It's crazy how much I've changed since I posted the first entry. Three years has shown me a lot and I'm grateful for those who willing read all of my entries and it's terrible teen cringe and angst.

"...she's truly beautiful. But she's got flaws everyone does, I do, you do, we all do. But she's very beautiful."

-Rider Elliot Grey

Rider.
He's happy.
He's very fucking happy.

"Nobody dies a virgin because, life fucks us all."

            I fell in love with the way you fell in love with everything around you.

What the fuck.
Why am I emotional?

THE END OF AN ERA.

NOVEMBER 27TH 2015
-
JULY 6TH 2018

THE BEAUTY OF YOUR FLAWS.
RIDER ELLIOT GREY.