CHAPTER 15: PERCY

After Dani and the man, whom she learned was named Dave, had finished the paperwork, a nurse strolled in with Percy wrapped in an orange blanket.

Dani took Percy from the nurse, "Could you send in Bobby Singer?"

She nodded and left the room.

After a few moments, Bobby walked through the door and was at Dani's side in an instant, "Are you okay?"

Dani smiled and nodded, "Just tired Bobby. Just tired, would you like to hold him?"

He nodded and took Percy from her grasp, "I'm gonna take a nap now..." with that, she fell asleep.
.
.
.
    Hours later, Dani opened her eyes and was greeted by a nurse, "You and Percy can leave today and go home. Everything seems to be in perfect condition."

Dani smiled, "That's good," she shakily stood, changing into her own clothes with the help of the nurse.

She walked out of the room and asked a nurse who was walking past, "Hey, could I borrow your phone?"

The nurse looked at her, "Uh, sure."

She handed Dani a phone and Dani dialed Bobby, "I swear if this is Ru-"

Dani cut him off, "I'm sure I'm not Rufus Bobby. Can you come pick me up? I don't feel like hitchhiking with Percy."

There was some shuffling on the other end, "Uh yeah, me and Samandriel are coming. By the way, Samandriel's acting kinda funny. Very... childlike."

"We can discuss it when you get here. It's probably the trauma from that angel crown the demons had on him. Bye," she hung up.

She turned to face the nurse, "Do you mind if I make another call?"

"Take as long as you need. I need to get back to work, so just leave it at the front desk,".

Dani nodded, "Thanks,".

The nurse strolled down the hallway while Dani dialed another number, "This is Harry Spangler with the Ghostfacers speaking,".

Dani laughed, "Hey Ed, how's everyone doing?"

Dani could hear Ed yelling for the others and frantic steps getting louder. "Dani what's wrong? Are you okay?"

She gave a laugh and said, "I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you that I'm no longer pregnant."

There was a series of inhuman squeals and shrieking from the other end.

Dani laughed, "I hate to interrupt your fangirling, but his name is Percy. I'll send you a picture when I can,"

"Okay Dani, we'll talk to you later! Bye!" Maggie answered.

Dani hung up and walked to the front desk, gave the phone.

"Hey Dani! You ready to go?" A voice sounded.

Dani turned around and smiled at Bobby, "Yeah, I just need to sign out and pick up Percy."
.
.
.
    After around forty-five minutes, Dani had checked herself and Percy out.

The three of them were sitting in Bobby's truck on the way back with Samandriel riding shotgun with Bobby.

"So Samandriel, how're you feelin'?" Dani asked.

"I'm fine," he relied quietly.

"So what'd you do at Bobby's?" She asked.

Samandriel looked at the floor shyly, "Uncle Bobby and I read books to help the Winchesters."

The rest of the ride back to Bobby's was in silence.

When they got back to the house, Dani picked up Percy and walked inside with Samandriel.

Bobby went to go work on something in the yard.

"Uncle Bobby and I bought you and Percy something," Samandriel confessed.

He walked into the kitchen to reveal a child carrier, toys, bottles, formulas, pacifiers, diapers, baby wipes, and everything else she needed for now.

Percy was currently sleeping in her arms.

Dani smiled and wrapped an arm around Samandriel and thanked him.

"I'm going to go put Percy to sleep I'll be down in a moment. Please be quiet so we don't wake him," she whispered.

She crept upstairs and places Percy in the middle of her bed and moved some furniture around to box the bed in.

She made sure Bobby had placed salt around the room and then quietly crept downstairs.

She found Samandriel sitting in a chair playing with a string, he had a few tears on his face.

Dani sat by him and put an arm around his shoulder, pulling him towards her. She put her other arm around his head.

"Shhh, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay, shhhhh, there, there Sammy," she soothed quietly.

He leaned into her touch and quietly sobbed into her chest.

They stayed there for about half an hour before Bobby finally slipped back inside and saw the both of them. He just quietly and awkwardly backed out of the room and went to bed. 

When Samandriel stopped crying and sat up straight, wiping away his tears.

Dani still had an arm around his shoulder, "Why were you crying Sammy? Is something wrong?"

He shook his head and choked out, "I don't want them to come for me momma. I don't want them to hurt me anymore."

Dani was a little taken aback at the name, "I won't let them. Do you want to stay with me?"

He nodded his head and curled up on the couch with his head on Dani's lap.

She fell asleep not long after.