Hinami

Ayato had just, very reluctantly, told Hinami about everything that happened. The latter was frustrated that he would do such a heartbreaking thing to himself and to you but understood why he did so.
--
Hinami glanced at the door for the umpteenth time, praying that Ayato wouldn't walk in as she scrawled her note as neatly as she could at such a quick speed.

At the same time, she was excited! She would be able to see Kaneki again, even though it was only for an extremely short while.

When she was done, she looked through it, corrected a few mistakes and took off; she knew she couldn't wear her mask as it was too damn obvious, so she found a surgical mask somewhere in her bag's first aid kit and used it instead.
--
Walking through the streets, Hinami felt nervous, her heart was pounding in her chest as she subconsciously kept her hand pressed against the pocket by her thigh, where the note was kept.

Looking around, she eventually found the cafe Ayato mentioned and walked in, trying to act normal.
--
She glanced around and saw Kaneki, or Haise, and swiftly turned his way before sitting down opposite him.

In that few seconds of taking out the note and handing it to the man, she took in as much as she could. A familiar sense of love and affection flooded her heart as she looked at him. His hair was different, and he looked more mature but he was still the same Kaneki Ken who taught her to read years ago.

Hinami wished that you were there as well but knew that if you were, her plan wouldn't have worked. She took one last look at him before standing up and leaving promptly.

Goodbye, brother. I will miss you. Please love (Y/N) as Ayato does.