Chapter 2 (Edited)

"I hope you realize your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young ladies. You put yourselves and others in great danger." the woman from the roof scolded Gracie and Red while pacing around the room.

"It's not our fault!" Gracie protested.

"They started it!" Red declared.

"If it were up to me, you'd be sent home with a pat on the back and slap on the wrist." the woman slapped down her little whip and the two girls jumped back. "But there is someone here who would like to meet you." the woman moved to reveal a man in the shadowed doorway.

"Ruby Rose" he stepped foreword, carrying a plate of cookies. "You have silver eyes." he observed.

"And you have my color scheme." Gracie grabbed a cookie off the plate and munched on it.

"We were unable to find any information on you, young lady. What is your name?" the man set the cookies down.

"Gracie, just Gracie." she got out just before shoving cookies into her mouth.

"So, Ruby, where did you learn to do this?" the man showed a video of the fight.

"S-Signal Academy." Ruby studdered.

"They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" the man rasied his eyebrow.

"Well one professor inparticular." Ruby shoves some more cookies into her mouth.

"I see... It's just that I've only seen one other scythe wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow." the man smiles with a memory in his mind.

Ruby jumps in exciment and mumbles a few words before swallowing and shouting, "That's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at signal. I was garbage before he took me under the wing. Now I'm all like-" she made these weird noises while mimicking karake poses. Gracie laughed.

"I've noticed, so what's an adorable little girl such as yourself in a school to train warriors?" the man makes Ruby quiet down.

"Well I want to be a huntress." she explained.

"You want to slay monsters?"

"Yeah! I have only two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my older sister is starting there this year, she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress so I can help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!' I mean, the police are alright, but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!" she smiled.

"Do you know who I am?" the man leaned in.

"You're Professor Ozpin. You're the Headmaster at Beacon." Ruby looked at him with awe, while Grace snuck the last cookie from the plate.

"Hello." Ozpin nodded.

"It's nice to meet you." Ruby nodded back.

"So you want to come to my school?" Ozpin looked at the woman next to him.

"More than anything." Ruby sighed.

"Well okay. Go pack your things. I need to speak with Miss Gracie here." Ozpin smiled at Ruby as she left, but it quickly faded as soon as the door closed. "What's your story, young lady?"

"What's your story, old man?" Gracie quipped back.

"Listen, I am interested into letting you into Beacon. I would like to know what schools you previously went to to learn such advanced moves." he shoved Gracie fighting.

"I went to the school of the streets. Happy?" Gracie sneered.

"Please, I do not wish to fight with you. What about your parents, family? Any relatives?" Ozpin asked.

"None, never was any. There is a reason I am just Gracie. No last name, no middle name. Abandoned from the start. Lies and stealing, that's how I was raised. Now, I guess I get to learn how to live your way. Yay..." Gracie stood and left, leaving a shocked Ozpin at the table.

"She shouldn't be at Beacon." the woman came out of the shadows.

"Why not?" Ozpin looked at the door, still in a state of shock.

"She is a loose cannon. Unpredictable, too risky, too dangerous. She got herself caught tonight and that's a rookie mistake."

"She delayed the enemy, she ment to do that." Ozpin looked at the video of Gracie fighting before standing. "Let's return to Beacon, we must prepare for our new students."

What did you guys think? Follow, Heart, Comment.