Chapter 9 (Edited)

"So you want to more about me?" Blake questioned Sun.

"Finally she speaks! These past two days, all you've given me are glares and maybe a hello." Sun smiled at Blake.

Gracie was several tables away, sipping at a cup of tea. She looked around quickly before mixing some whiskey in the drink and chugging it.

She crinkled her nose at the burn before getting a refill and doing the same thing.

The echos of Yang and Ruby calling for them reached her ears. Sighing, Gracie paid and left Blake with Sun as she went to get further away from the team that was searching for her. Walking down the street, she accidently bumped into someone.

"Salutations!" the peppy girl said.

"Hey, sorry I bumped into you." Gracie tried to keep walking, but the girl followed.

"Wait! I have a question." the girl stopped Gracie.

"What?" she growled.

"Have you seen a girl with a black bow and a swordish gun thing? She might've been with a girl that looks exactly like you?" the girl asked.

Gracie smirked. "Yeah, um they went that way." she pointed down an alley.

"Great thank you!" she smiled and walked that way.

Gracie chuckled to herself before walking in the opposite direction.

"Ruby I may have a lead!" the girl yelled from behind her.

Gracie quickly began jogging away as Ruby talked to strange girl.

"What is it Penny?" Ruby sighs.

"I just got a clue from that nice girl that's running away!" Penny pointed at Gracie's retreating figure.

"That's Gracie! Quick after her!" Ruby gave chase to the girl.

After a few short seconds, Gracie was tackled to the ground by her teammate.

"Let go of me!" she struggled.

"I just want to talk." Ruby stood, offering a hand to Gracie.

"Fine." Gracie took her hand and stood.

"Explain what happened in the room a couple days ago." Ruby ordered.

"I was part of the White Fang. But then it was getting violent, so I left." She sighed.

"But you don't have anything that is animal like, no ears, or tail..." Ruby looked Gracie over.

Gracie rolled her eyes and lifted her ears. "Nothing really special..." Gracie looked down.

"Awe! They're so cute!" Ruby reached up to touch them.

Gracie jumped back, putting her hands in front of her. "No touchie."

Ruby frowned slightly before looking around. "Where's Blake?"

"Um, I left her with Sun back at a cafe." Gracie looked around.

There was a large puff of smoke from behind a warehouse and the trio made their way there.

Blake and Sun were in a fierce battle against Roman Tortwick and many members of the White Fang. Gracie jumped down to help while Ruby fired from the roof. Blake was thrown back and Gracie jumped at Roman. He grabbed her by the neck and ran towards his awaiting ship.

"Gracie!" Ruby and Blake yelled, running for the flying ship as Penny took down four ships.

Roman's ship flew off into the dark of the night, disappearing.

"She's gone..." Blake looked in disbelief.

- At Beacon-

"Ozpin, you need to calm down!" Glynda shouted at the headmaster that was pacing and occasionally breaking something in the room.

"I'm perfectly calm!" He shouted, pacing faster.

"No you're not." she sighed and stepped infront of him.

"My daughter was just kidnapped. What would you do if you were in my shoes?" he grumbled.

"I'd be upset, but instead of pacing around and doing nothing, I'd look for her and track that plane." Glynda put her hand on his shoulder. "We'll find her. You could send Qrow to find her. He knows where the enemy goes."

Ozpin sighed, but nodded. "Fine. But please, refill my coffee." he handed her his empty mug and sat at his desk, feverishly flipping through cameras.