They're Leaving?

Natalie's POV

"as I was saying please don't go, at least not tonight cause tonight I have a gig at the café with the room full of record labels and I was hoping that you could point out the fearless records manager so then at least if you don't feel the same back then we can collaborate together yano me singing with the guys and you, cause the real truth is your the reason I sing most people sing for emotions but for me I sing for you and the last few days or weeks or however long ago I met you in the café just made me realise that the feeling of singing for you is just stronger but then I realised that im stupid cause the feeling isn't the singing for you its my love for you god sake jez im in love with you and I go to the café so that I can get away from the people at home and well your so close to my house and I also go to try and get away for my feelings, I cant let you leave without coming tonight and if you walk away from me right now then im not going back to the café" he said nothing then he turned around and walked away, I broke into tears after everything I just said he can still leave well I guess that was my que to leave. I just kept playing over and over in my head what had just happened, I ended up at the café which I should mention was now completely empty apart from fern.

"what happened to the gig you had babes?, the record label is gone now " im guessing she could see the tears running down my cheeks as I just listened to her talking about the gig.

"they are leaving,the band including Jeremy after I just told him how I felt and now hes walking away from me" I gave in to the tears that were building up behind my eyelids.

Jeremy's POV

as we got into the car to go to the airport I just couldn't help but think about her and about how she ttold me everything and I walked away I seem like such a dick. as I turned to look out the window I saw the little café that I first saw her in and reminded me that she was the reason I stayed. then I noticed there were 2 people in there though its shut and when I looked closer I notice it was Natalie and fern. I have to leave everything with Natalie is broken all cause of my stupid mistake.