The Show

all i could think about was how i was a bitch to jeremy, he wasnt to know cmon hes from finland, its not like it should matter im never going to see him again so why am i thinking about this so much.

----------- Jeremy's POV--------

i walked out the back of this little cafe looking for someone to take my order when i saw this girl, she had long wavy hair that rested perfectly down her back, she was in skinny black jeans which were the same as mine, little embarressing, she had a Snow White's Poison Bite hoodie on, of course i knew that it was SNPB cause well i made the design. I walked over to her and as i got closer i could see that she had her headphones in, hoping to get her attention, i pulled headphones out which i instantly started to regreat when i saw her fist swing round inches away from my face. I grabbed her wrist and as she spun round, i looked straight into her big dreamy brwon eyes and instantly thought i need this girl in my life.

"woah carefull missy" i felt my heart flutter as i spoke to her, from that moment on i couldnt help myself and i didnt have time to think about what i was saying. i was suddenly snapped out of her trance when i heard someone shouting her, maybe it was her mum or something.

" i guess shes looking for you, i best get going, my name is jeremy by the way" then i just left, maybe i should have gve her my number i thought, loads of thoughts came rushing into my mind, some were more 18 rated than others. as i walked back out the cafe, a girl who worked at the cafe was giving away tickets to a performance tonight, i looked at the tickets and saw her, the girl out the back instantly i knew i had to come to see her show. i took a ticket and ran back to the hotel where i stayed with the other guys in the band.

"woah someones in a rush, wonder whats got him all worked up" niko joked about

"more like whos got him worked up, wait i need to get ready in like 2 hours before the show starts its never gunna happen" i started freaking out, she looked so adorable and hot and i just looked eww 

----------------------- 2 hours later-----------------

-----Natalie's POV-----------------

i could hear everyone gathered in the cafe, my nerves were getting the better of me, i went to the bthroom and reached into my bad and pulled out a bit of paper which had dried blood on, i unfolded the paper to reveal a small blade. i placed it against my arm when there was a loud bang on the door.

"hello who is it im a little busy?" i just wanted my nerves to calm down and this was the only way i could think of.

"erm its me, erm Allan" who's allan i thought to myself i didnt know an allan 

"who? im sorry i dont know an allan" 

"oh thats cause i told you my other name, erm its Jeremy" when i heard him say Jeremy i had to stop myself from fangirling, this guy helped out though so much and i needed to act calm.

"well im just sorting something out and then i have to perform" I knew i couldnt do it with Jeremy at my show, so i put my headphones in and played another Snow White's Poison Bite song, this time it was called Will You Meet Me In The Graveyard?

I am like a zombie in this lonely graveyard
Am I fresh for my own death?
I can feel the maggots crawling through my flesh
I will take this to my grave!

Six feet down, where the corpses smell
That's where my body is at, am I going to hell?
Locked inside this coffin case
The hearse takes me to a better place!

If I meet you, will you meet me
Meet me in the graveyard

Come on, meet me in the grave

A medicated corpse sometimes I dig myself in
Am I fresh for my own death?
My life became my funeral a living dead hell
I will take this to my grave!

Six feet down, where the corpses smell
That's where my body is at, am I going to hell?
Locked inside this coffin case
The hearse takes me to a better place!

And now...
I shall rise from the grave

Six feet down, where the corpses smell
That's where my body is at, am I going to hell?
Locked inside this coffin case
The hearse takes me to a better place

If I meet you, will you meet me 
Meet me in the graveyard

If I meet you, will you meet me
Meet me in the graveyard

Come on, meet me in the grave

By the time the song had finished, it was time for me to sing infront of everyone but i wasnt worried about that i was more worried about singing infront of Jeremy and added pressure was that he had already sung all the songs i was going to.

the songs i sung were sleeping beauty, so cinderella, the dreadfull lullaby,will you meet me in the graveyard and kristy killings. it finally came to singing the last song of the night which was the end of prom night.

"so the last song that ill be singing is The end of prom night, i love this song so much that if i had the choice id listen to it all day whithout being interrupted. It also got a great video to match the great song." i took a deep breath and begain singing the song. finally when the song finished i walked outside the back and let out a sigh of relief. "god that was amazing but why did i have to pick to sing SWPB songs with Jeremy here, he's gunna think i ruined the songs" 

"actually i thought you were amazing and i wouldnt mind hearing more from you"  i nearly jumped out of my skin, why did he have to creep up on me.

-------- Jeremy's POV--------------

when she finished singing, i felt my heart melt. her voice was so angelic and dreamy i could easily fall asleep to her singing. " she sung those songs better than me and the rest of the band " i thought aloud which was the worst thing to do, suddenly all these girl just screamed and started asking me to sign things and some even asked if they could have some "fun" with me hmmmm i dont think so the only girl i wanted to have "fun" with was nowhere to be seen and it became even more strange when i remembered i didnt know her name before i had just guessed that woman was looking for her, i had to find her to speak properly with her. i walked out the back where we met and there she was,standing in the doorway.

"god that was amazing but why did i have to pick to sing SWPB songs with Jeremy here, he's gunna think i ruined the songs"  i heard her say, i instantly thought no way and she needs to know how good she was.

"actually i thought you were amazing and i wouldnt mind hearing more from you" i didnt mean to scare her i thought she knew i was there, im not the lighest people on feet. "i was just thining inside that its not really fair as you know both my names and i dont know yours, so you are...?"

"natalie, now if you dont mind im going" she seemed stressed or just annoyed with me for some reason, id have to find a way to make it up to her. she didnt know me and already hates me great.