The Next Morning

-------------------- Natalie's POV---------------

i woke up knowing what the day was going to be like, ok so it was a saturday which meant i had work, i worked around attending college which is quite hard sometimes, anyway i worked at the hotel down the road. So i got ready for work and sneaked out before anyone was awake, i couldnt be bothered with my family's shit today not after i treated Jeremy like crap yesterday all cause i was in a bad mood, maybe i needed to find him and apologise. yeah ill do that after work, i put in my headphones and walked to work, as i arrived at work i was told that i had to clean room 37A but i had to be quiet as the people staying in there were still asleep. So i got the cleaning things i needed and got the life to the 3rd floor and used my passkey to get into the room 37A. I looked around and saw the mess, i didnt know how 2 people could be so messy. i let that thought float out of my head and started cleaning but while i was cleaning all i could think about was Jeremy and i think i was falling for him. in no time i had finished cleaning the bathroom and headed into the room where the beds were. as i walked in i noticed that there was an extra person in the beds. just as i was about to start cleaning someone started to wake up, well that someone was Jeremy and when he looked over at me i saw guilt in his eyes, but i didnt understand why he would feel guilty. that was untill a girl sat up in Jeremy's bed, my heart sank who was she?, well what was i going to think that maybe he was actually attracted to me, i couldnt have been more stupid even if i tried, i just couldnt handle any more i just left.

--------------- Jeremy's POV-------------------------

i woke up to hearing movement in the room, i looked to my side and saw a girl that i didnt recognise but i must have brought her back with me, i sat up and saw Natalie, she was cleaning the room, she must have worked here.if im honest i was happy to see her well that was until the girl woke up then everything went wrong. i looked at Natalie to see her look hurt i wanted to get up and hug her but by the time i got up and dressed she was gone. i ran out the room looking for her she wasnt in the hallways so i asked at reception. 

"where is she? wheres Natalie?" i managed to get the words out considering id been running around the whole hotel looking for her. this was all my fault if only i hadnt brought back that blond bitch back then everything would be fine and she wouldnt hate me.