Meet James

Jeremy POV

how could I have done that to her she was the love of my life and I walked away like I didn't give a care in the world. its as if the other guys knew not to try to talk to me while we were on the way to the airport little did we know our manager was there waiting for us to turn up.

" what did you do to that girl Jeremy, cause whatever you did to her your going to have to suffer the consequences which may I care to remind you that anything cause ruin your career" I don't think I've ever seen James that worked up about something so small well he would have considered my love life as non important therefore being a small discussion

" I hurt her I know James but you cant be mad at me for leaving her to csrry on with the tour we have fans to think of remember that's what you always say to us, you say fans have yo come first everything else falls in place behind" I held my ground so much with him its like I did the wrong thing but if I had stayed then James would have ended me I'm the music industry and I cant cope with that.

James looked at me with a look of confusion as if he had no idea what I was going on about, maybe he hadn't heard about me and Nat being a little thing if you could call it that. "what's wrong James?" we all asked.

"what is Jeremy on about, the girl natalie, she's in hospital she tried to kill herself and left a note with just one word written down."

James didn't need to finish he sentence I know deep down that the word that was written was my name I had this nauseating feeling that something bad had happened but I just ignored it. I needed to just check that my feeling was right, "James what was the word that she wrote?"

"JEREMY"

My worse nightmare had come true, finding that one girl who means everything to me and I put her in hospital what am I meant to do now. what if she doesn't pull through.

"how bad was it james? I need to know shes the most amazing girl ever and I really lov...sorry how bad is it you know shes a fan. yeah a fan we have to care about them." I killed me not being able to say what she really meant to me but I know james would have ended me and the band then and there.