lilly -stomach flu part 2

Lukes pov-

"Oh hell no lilly. You are obviously really sick I'm mean you can hardly stand so I'm making the decision that you are not going to the concert." I basically yelled not really meaning to.

"Luke youre my boyfriend not my guardian. I know you are only looking out for me but its Ashton's decision not yours love." She said.

"Ok so I'll ask Ashton if you can go or not" I responded

I love Lilly I really do but sometimes she needs to realize her health is more important then a concert.

"Ashton are you going to allow Lilly to perform tonight" I asked ashton.

"I'm not going to make that call right now its only the beginning of the day so I'll see how she feels later and if she's worse I'll make the decision. Is that OK Luke?"he said.

" I guess so but I'm keeping a close eye on her" I said.

I walked over to calum so I could ask him to go ahead of us to the next interview with Lilly.

"Sure mate" he said.

"Thanks cal" I said.

"No problem " he said.

Calum's pov-

"Hey Mikey wanna come with me. I'm taking Lilly to the next interview early." I asked him.

"Yeah sure I'll go pick her up and carry her to the van" he said.

"Thanks mate" I responded.

Mikey went to pick up Lilly and hit the wrong spot on accident and made her start puking again.

"Lilly I'm worried about you love. I really think you shouldn't perform tonight."
Mikey said bending down and rubbed her back.

"Mikey i know I shouldn't but I have to." She said softly.

I could tell she was upset and in pain.

"Hey lil bear can you make it to the van." I asked her.

Lil' bear is my nickname for her .

"No actually can one of you guys carry me please." She responded.

"Of course love" Mikey said picking her up.

Lilly laid her head on Mikey's collarbone.

"Lilly, babe your burning up" Mikey pointed out.

"She is" i asked

"Yeah" he said.

"Poor thing you must feel awful" Mikey said looking down at Lilly.

"Hey we're at the van." I yelled at Mikey.

He just shushed me and looked down.

I guess she fell asleep.

Michael went to set her in the van and hit her right side lightly. But Lilly just screamed in pain.

"Shit are you OK"he asked her.

"It hurts" she said crying.

"Hey babe lift up your shirt up to your bellybutton please." He told her.

She did as told.

"Oh shit calum call Luke NOW" he yelled.

_________________________

Hey guys hope you liked this part 3 will be up soon.

Xxxx-
Miley