you're ash's gf and he is sick

You and Ashton went to a shady Japanese restaurant last night. You ordered chicken which you thought was weird since it was a Japanese Restaurant. Ashton decided to order sushi. He looked a little green after he was done eating but you didn't think anything of it.

He did complain about his stomach but you told him that the sushi is probably not agreeing with him. You woke up a few hours later and you heard muffled noises in the bathroom. You heard Ashton softly groan. You went into the bathroom and he was slumped against the bathtub.

You kneeled next to him, "Ash, you could have woke me up."

"No I'm fine, just feeling a bit sick." He said.

You grabbed a washcloth and wet it. You started to wipe away the sweat on his face. "No offense baby but you look and smell awful."

He looked at you, "I'm sorry but being sick is harder than it looks."

You laughed, "I'm sorry. How about you go take a shower and when your done we will go downstairs and watch all the movies you want."

He shook his head, "You have work in a few hours."

"I am taking off for the rest of the week." You told him.

He shook his head, "No you aren't I'm completely capable of taking caring of myself."

"I know ash but you did the same when I was sick last year you were at my side the whole time. I think it's time for me to do the same for you." You said.

He kissed you and you flipped out, "Okay if I'm taking care of you there is going to be none of that."

He laughed, "Fine Doctor." He suddenly became super pale and he was sick in the toilet. You rubbed his back and told him everything was going to be alright. When he was done you helped him back to bed and turned on his favorite movie, Pursuit of Happiness. You grabbed a bucket, a pack of saltines, ginger ale, water, and stomach reliever.

You climbed into bed with him and you both fell asleep. Within three day he was back to his normal self.

_________________________________________________________________

hope yall love it

x- miley