luke - bsm stomach flu

luke's pov-

today was  Monday which means lilly had school and since mom wasn't home that left me to wake her.

there are 2 ways you can tell lilly is my little sister 1. she isn't a morning person and 2. her singing talent.

I decided I needed to man up and wake her so she wasn't late for school.

I walked in her room and found her already awake but still lying in bed with her arms around her waist and an unconfortable look in her eyes.

" hey love are you okay" I asked her.

"hm what oh yeah im fine " she said.

out of no where she let out a sickly sounding burp.

" lilly are you positive youre okay that sounded awful" I told her while walking to her bed.

" im sure luke" she told me while getting out of bed.

"well if youre fine then you need to be ready in 20 minutes ok" I responded as I walked out of her room so she could change.

lilly's pov-

I feel awful. my stomach hurts like hell and every time I move the room starts spinning.

I would tell luke but I have to go to school because of year 8 finals.

I just wanna crawl back up in bed and sleep.

" lilly hurry up you still need to eat breakfast before we go" I heard luke yell

"im not hungry" I yelled back.

I heard something come up the stairs and into my room

" what lilly not hungry? there is something seriously wrong with you" I heard our little brother Rider say

" get out you bastard" I yelled at him

" lilly don't call rider a bastard" luke yelled at me

now that I was finally dressed I went downstairs to find luke holding a plate full of food.

"eat" he demanded

" god fine ill eat" I told him

I ate almost everything just to prove a point but I wish I hadn't cause now I feel like im gonna puke everywhere.

" lilly you ok you're alittle green"luke said.

" like I said before im fine" I snapped

" god fine lets go" he said while throwing my backpack at me.

*skip the car ride*

"hey lilly woah you look like hell" my friend mika said as I got out of lukes car.

" I know right I was telling her that this morning" luke yelled

" oh hey luke "mika said

"hi. lilly I will pick you up later ok" luke said to me.

" ok what ever" I told him then walked in to the school.

" hey li oh you look awful" kian said to me

" I feel awful too" I told him

" why didn't you stay home" mika asked

"finals" I told him

" oh makes sense" kian said.

* skip to lunch*