More Rants

'Cause why not?

Today's rants... drumroll please...
*drumroll*

RACIAL RECOGNITION

Backstory:
(As said previously) I'm Italian 🇮🇹
Born and raised in Italy... and Spain... and America... not the point...

This guy is talking to this rich ignorant girl who probably corrupted students to get in the student council about Aristoteles's way of persuasion: the ethos, pathos, and logos. This boy goes to the same class where we studied that and he was telling the girl about what we learned in that class. But since he didn't remember the words and I was walking in front of them, he asked me, "Hey Becca? What were the persuasion words in language arts?" So I answer him. Guys, these words come from Greek. Then the girl then out of the blue says, "Are you, like, Mexican?!". The boy says, "She's Italian". Then the girl says, "Oh yah! Its like, somewhere in there, like, right?".
Me: *mental facepalm*
What was going through my mind at that moment was hey ignorant, since its EXTREMELY obvious that your parents can buy you a map, ask them for one.
You people have to understand: not everyone with black hair and a small hint of tan skin does not mean they're Mexican. X_Wise_Sunshine_X has black/dark brown hair and tan skin and her parents are Bengali. And that's not even the point, people in Mexico can be blond/e with light eyes.
If you ever want to know if a person is from a certain place or if they have origins of a place, ask them "Where are you from" or something like that before classifying them to be a "race" they're not.
Thanks for reading my stupid rants, Beckers. I appreciate it 🙃
Bye