I HATE What Happened Yesterday

Yesterday 01/07/2016, is now officially one of the worst, most embarrassing days that has ever happened to me.
I had to do a presentation about countries of Southern and Central America and why do they speak Spanish.  I had to do one during 4th period and one during the teacher's 5th period class. When I first began the presentation I started with, "When you think of someone who speaks Spanish probably the first thought that comes into your mind is that they're Mexican". This student blurts out "LIKE YOU!". Me: *holds back wanting to cuss him out in Spanish*. The teacher sent him out. I then continue and I show the students some celebrities the are from South and Central America such as Sofia Vergara, Mario Lopez, Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera, and Celia Cruz. Celia Cruz is a black Cuban singer and she was a great role model for anyone and not just cubans; she won many awards etc. Then this African-American boy asks, "Wait, there are black people in Cuba?! 😱". I say yes and explain about the slavery of Africans in Cuba. Then he asks me, "Are there Asian people in Cuba too?", I responded, "Cuba is not in such a good economical status at the moment, maybe there are some Asian tourists". Continuing to present, this boy calls me out and says "NERD!". Then continuing this other guy said, "Are you even legal?!". Then another time this girl said, "WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRESENTATION!". All this and I was still continuing the presentation holding back pain, anger, embarrassment, and offense.
I don't know if I want to continue telling you Beckers about this or I'm gonna break down and cry. I know I need to ignore them, but it was too hard since it was about 30 students with half of them mocking the was I announce words...
PM if you wanna know more of what happened...
Bye